Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Headed out next week to find a house. By the looks of it we will end up somewhere between Ken Caryl and Lone Tree...

Too bad it's not this week ..high 60's and no snow.

Anybody available tomorrow down south for a round with Kang and I, Heritage Eagle Bend 9AM. Need to know asap before extra opening is taken.

Wish I could but I will be up there July 17 & 18th. Might have time for a round on the 18th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let us know and will for sure hit the course if I'm in town. I'm sure there will be others available regardless. Would be great to see you again partner!

Quite a collection of THPers growing here. We all need to get together for sure!

Quite a collection of THPers growing here. We all need to get together for sure!

Yeah but I’ve only seen more than 5 of you in the same place one time.

Yeah but I’ve only seen more than 5 of you in the same place one time.
And that's why we lure out of towners in with false promises of good times and kind gestures that really are self centered ones hahaha

And that's why we lure out of towners in with false promises of good times and kind gestures that really are self centered ones hahaha

Kang just wants me to move so I can get stuff off the top shelf for him

So 4th of July party at Shannon’s?

Wish I could but I will be up there July 17 & 18th. Might have time for a round on the 18th.

If I'm around, I'd like to play a round with ya! It's been a while!

In case you didn't connect the dots... I'm formerly TexasBubba

If I'm around, I'd like to play a round with ya! It's been a while!

In case you didn't connect the dots... I'm formerly TexasBubba
Do we have to be from Texas? Jump in the deep end...it's deeper? Come out and join the fun Phil's a rockstar but we are fun too...I think.

The casa is always open for those that want to come and play out here. If you want to gain Powerball numbers on your drives and irons...this is the place I guess.

Do we have to be from Texas? Jump in the deep end...it's deeper? Come out and join the fun Phil's a rockstar but we are fun too...I think.

You never offered to let me play out of your bag..... so I didn't have that much fun :angel:

You never offered to let me play out of your bag..... so I didn't have that much fun :angel:
You knew my bag was open, you just couldn't hit clubs so short. Or were you scared to try my honed blades? Come to think of it, your brother never asked either...hmmm

So no 4th of July party at your house?

He doesn't know it yet, but I'm guessing it will be fabulous.

You knew my bag was open, you just couldn't hit clubs so short. Or were you scared to try my honed blades? Come to think of it, your brother never asked either...hmmm

He doesn't know it yet, but I'm guessing it will be fabulous.

I was scared.... and man enough to admit it...

Ha! I want to get out with you'all as well! I have every other Friday off and I can get Saturday kitchen-passes so I hope we get some groups going!!

Back