For Sale MGI Navigator All Terrain Battery Push Cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pstmstr

Reaction score
Handicap
I bought this new in December and it has 6 rounds on it. I had 2 knee surgeries last year and convinced myself I was going to be able to walk and play this year. The last 2 days have convinced me that I’m going to be a rider so my loss is your gain. $1250 shipped in lower 48 or $1200 picked up in OKlahoma City. Perfect condition, will be shipped in factory box with receipt.
a6930fa128ff8dbc211269c951556784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If purchased through Costco, you can take it back.

If purchased through Costco, you can take it back.

Even if it’s been used 6 rounds? I’m not sure I’d feel right doing that. I’ve also already paid off the credit card I charged it to.

Sorry to hear about your ailment.

I too just bought a Zip and it's an excellent machine.

This is a more than fair price too.

Best of luck~

Sorry to hear about your ailment.

I too just bought a Zip and it's an excellent machine.

This is a more than fair price too.

Best of luck~

Yeah I love walking and playing but it’s just not gonna happen. Yesterday was a struggle to even finish. I researched a lot of carts and unless someone wants one that automatically follows them this is the one I’d recommend whether they buy mine or a brand new one.

Yeah I love walking and playing but it’s just not gonna happen. Yesterday was a struggle to even finish. I researched a lot of carts and unless someone wants one that automatically follows them this is the one I’d recommend whether they buy mine or a brand new one.

After using the Zip, I would distinctly not want one that follows me. I want it out in front of me so that I can see it and I can direct it toward the path to the next tee as I approach the green.

Again best to you....I have a chapter in the surgeries thread inc hip replacement. Hope you sell this and get to play a bunch this year~

Even if it’s been used 6 rounds? I’m not sure I’d feel right doing that. I’ve also already paid off the credit card I charged it to.

Costco makes its money off memberships not products. I would take it back without a second thought if it wasn’t working for me.

It’s not like you are returning a Christmas tree.

You have 90 days. MGI has a return policy worked out with Costco. You have to return everything but the seat. Also you must have the white box it came in.

You have 90 days. MGI has a return policy worked out with Costco. You have to return everything but the seat. Also you must have the white box it came in.

I’ll clean it up, box it up, and give it a try. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back