Michelle Wie Likes Shamrock Shakes

I read a report a week or ago that listed various restaurnats & gave them grades from A-F for healthy eating. McDonalds actually scored a solid B & quite afew sit down chains restaurants such as Chili's for example did much worse.

McDonalds gets a bum rap a lot of times, sure if you eat dbl qtr pounders all the time that can't be good. But they have enough other items that aren't that bad for you.

That's exactly right. The health craze several years ago really impacted all of fastfood. We all had to change or go out of business. I still give out our nutrition charts almost every single day and hear people say wow, that has less calories or fat or sodium than this full service and that one. Seem's crazy.

I read a report a week or ago that listed various restaurnats & gave them grades from A-F for healthy eating. McDonalds actually scored a solid B & quite afew sit down chains restaurants such as Chili's for example did much worse.

McDonalds gets a bum rap a lot of times, sure if you eat dbl qtr pounders all the time that can't be good. But they have enough other items that aren't that bad for you.

Its all about choosing the right thing and no doubt there is usually something at a fast food restaurant. With that said, Im still saying these athletes arent eating at McDonalds during competition.

The BF loves their McChicken sandwhiches, for a $1, why not? :) I'm not a fan of McDonald's food!

I try not to eat MCdonalds but I will agree that the McChicken for a buck is where its at.....except I get 2

Its all about choosing the right thing and no doubt there is usually something at a fast food restaurant. With that said, Im still saying these athletes arent eating at McDonalds during competition.
I bet Michael Phelps does when he's competing. He puts away what, a brazilian calories a day? I guess that's during training though.

I bet Michael Phelps does when he's competing. He puts away what, a brazilian calories a day? I guess that's during training though.

Plus he gets the munchies.

Plus he gets the munchies.

Just think how much more awesome he'd be if he didn't get the munchies! Who wants to go swimming after? hehehe

Just think how much more awesome he'd be if he didn't get the munchies! Who wants to go swimming after? hehehe

you think he waits 30 minutes like we were taught?

I forgot about Phelps. Didnt he eat like chocolate chip pancakes everyday for breakfast.

Just to give y'all a heart attack... one of the best sandwiches in McD is the double quarter pounder with cheese with big mac sauce. Awesome drunk food!

Whoa there, my friend. Back up the porta pottie. They'll DO that? I feel like an idiot for not thinking of it. I don't eat there often, but I do like McDonalds. One of the best things is how clean they are. They're bathrooms are spotless. Burger Kings are disgusting in comparison, at least around here.

"You've got time to lean, you've got time to clean." Ray Kroc.

Kevin

Whoa there, my friend. Back up the porta pottie. They'll DO that? I feel like an idiot for not thinking of it. I don't eat there often, but I do like McDonalds. One of the best things is how clean they are. They're bathrooms are spotless. Burger Kings are disgusting in comparison, at least around here.

"You've got time to lean, you've got time to clean." Ray Kroc.

Kevin

Yup, just ask for the double quarter pounder but tell them to put the big mac sauce on there if you don't want lettuce or order a big mac but with quarter pounder meat instead. They'll charge you for the double quarter pounder. I personally like the latter because the meat is so much bigger than the bun that it's like eating a steak sandwich. Try it but you might have to explain how it works though at first.

Oh and get the Pepto ready.

Did you know that their fries are seasonsed with sea salt?!?! Its much healthier for you :good:

Yup, just ask for the double quarter pounder but tell them to put the big mac sauce on there if you don't want lettuce or order a big mac but with quarter pounder meat instead. They'll charge you for the double quarter pounder. I personally like the latter because the meat is so much bigger than the bun that it's like eating a steak sandwich. Try it but you might have to explain how it works though at first.

I have to try that. No Pepto for me, I'm a Prilosec man.

Kevin

Does it have more "burger taste?" haa haa haa, there was a sign outside the window at McD's that says more burger flavor yikes.....

Usain Bolt has said in interviews that his world record sprints during the summer olympics were fueled by mcnuggets Sprinter Usain Bolt has golden Nuggets | The Sun |Sport|Olympics

in a place like China, where most of the local food is strange/unfamilar to you, many athletes will prefer something that's at least a known quanitity

I know if I'm out of town for a race (I run as a hobby) I prefer some known food over having something that may upset me on race day

Usain Bolt has said in interviews that his world record sprints during the summer olympics were fueled by mcnuggets Sprinter Usain Bolt has golden Nuggets | The Sun |Sport|Olympics

in a place like China, where most of the local food is strange/unfamilar to you, many athletes will prefer something that's at least a known quanitity

I know if I'm out of town for a race (I run as a hobby) I prefer some known food over having something that may upset me on race day

That reminds me of The Office episode where they have the race for the cure. Michael Scott eats Fettucini Alfredo to "carb up".

That reminds me of The Office episode where they have the race for the cure. Michael Scott eats Fettucini Alfredo to "carb up".

What an episode. Andy had a little friction problem. LOL.

Now back to Michelle Wie and McD's.

Kevin

What an episode. Andy had a little friction problem. LOL.

Now back to Michelle Wie and McD's.

Kevin

Its a rarity when I am looking forward to seeing a commercial. Her with McDonalds I am looking forward to.

Its a rarity when I am looking forward to seeing a commercial. Her with McDonalds I am looking forward to.

Yeah, she's a cutie. The more her face is on TV, the better for the tour.

Kevin

Good point, I never looked at it that way.

Kevin

I just wish she'd do something about that overbite.

Me-ow!

Kevin

I guess, unless she makes the wrong food choices at mcdonalds and ends up getting confused with christina kim

The only problem with M.W. is that she is about a foot taller than me and could probably hit the ball a lot farther than me.

She is a very beautiful woman though.

I like getting salad substituted for fries in their combos. Taking fries out of the meal plus diet soda it's actually very low calorie meal.

The irony of shakes and MW is that she's lactose intolerant...one must think that McD has "some" real milk in these shakes?

I like getting salad substituted for fries in their combos. Taking fries out of the meal plus diet soda it's actually very low calorie meal.

The irony of shakes and MW is that she's lactose intolerant...one must think that McD has "some" real milk in these shakes?

So is my wife. Lactaid pills are a miracle.

Back