Michelle Wie to join CBS broadcast team

I'm pretty excited about this. It may take a bit for her to sharpen her skills but I think she can bring dinner personality to the broadcast and hopefully some good insight. It will be nice to have a fresh voice to listen to at the very least.

We'll have to wait and see how this eventually turns out. Apparently CBS believes that she can be a golf commentator. I'm not going to knock her until I've had a chance to listen to her commentary.

I'll miss her in tourneys, always rooted for her as a person and a golfer. Wish her the best with her nagging injuries.... I think she will be fantastic in this role and hope she could cover tourneys like the Masters as well!

Well, she has more wins that Chamblee. She has 5 LPGA wins to his 1, The Greater Vancouver Open..... hopefully she can be a better commentator than him

Sorry to hear this news. I think Michelle Wie is far too young to give up playing tournament golf.

So some likely related news revealed a few days ago. She's expecting a child. Wie still wants to play some competitive rounds before her due date(y)

So some likely related news revealed a few days ago. She's expecting a child. Wie still wants to play some competitive rounds before her due date(y)

Heard them talking about this the other day on golf channel. Wouldn't be surprised if she returns to golf in the next year or two.

I think she was just tired of having to compete against all those Asian girls.
In any case, best of luck to her.

Back