Michelle Wie WITB Winner 2018 LPGA HSBC

That is trippy cool to see. Very interesting set up. Love seeing her get the win!

Trippy cool! Hahahah I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love it! It's like she just hit a bunch of stuff and put the clubs she liked in the bag.

Interesting set up. Michelle has a great game suprised she does win more then she does

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

No doubt. Exactly the reason I'm glad this lefty plays righty!

Hey! Same here.

I wonder where a heavenwood would fall into the 3W - 5W - 7W - 11W gaps.

Hey! Same here.

I wonder where a heavenwood would fall into the 3W - 5W - 7W - 11W gaps.

Really depends on the player. It has a loft 1 degree weaker than a 5W but at the same length of a 4W. For some players who need more launch they see similar distance to a 3W, for others who spin the ball too much it would probably be closer to the 7W. But that is something to discuss in the Rogue fairway thread as there are people who probably have experience with several models.

I have never hit a 9 or 11 wood and haven’t hit a 7 wood in the last decade. Maybe I need to change my thinking.....

Nice bag set up!

Nice bag setup. Jman has me considering a heaven wood for the first time ever. I didn't even know a heavenwood was longer than a seven wood....I thought they were one in the same. A heavenwood could pay some nice dividends at my home track.

9 wood is a blast, I am experimenting with the 7 wood right now but I have had a 9 wood in the bag for at least the last few years. With the small head it works out of just about any rough and launches so high it works great for holding long par 3's

I have never hit a 9 or 11 wood and haven’t hit a 7 wood in the last decade. Maybe I need to change my thinking.....

Nice bag setup. Jman has me considering a heaven wood for the first time ever. I didn't even know a heavenwood was longer than a seven wood....I thought they were one in the same. A heavenwood could pay some nice dividends at my home track.

In the rogue line up shaft length of the 4W and HW are the same (42.75") but the HW is at 20* while the 4W is at 17*

Would you guys play a heavier shaft in the 11 wood pod? I have a Rogue 4 & 7 in to pick up. I don’t necessarily like my five iron or my five hybrid so I’m debating on picking up at 11 also

Would you guys play a heavier shaft in the 11 wood pod? I have a Rogue 4 & 7 in to pick up. I don’t necessarily like my five iron or my five hybrid so I’m debating on picking up at 11 also

interesting thought.... not sure which way to go there. I was kind of thinking going stiffer in the same weight, but I am probably over thinking it.

When I did my set up on the Rogues I went 65 g Evenflow in the 4 wood and 75 g Evenflow in the 7 wood The Rep was saying based off of spin on the 4 that it would help spin wise , and would launch a little higher and on the 7 already was going to launch high 21° loft that the 75 gram would help keep it down a little. I use the same philosophy in my Epics and I really liked the trajectory and the feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured I would do this for the LPGA winner because I stayed up to watch this finish, and also because her bag set up is FASCINATING!

Driver: Callaway Rogue 10.5* w/Mitsubishi Diamana X 60x
3W: Callaway GBB Epic 15* w/Mitsubishi Diamana X
5W: Callaway Rogue 19* w/Mitsubishi Diamana X
7W: Callaway GBB Epic 21* w/Oban Devotion 7
11W: Callaway Rogue 25* w/Mitsubishi Diamana X
6-7I: Callaway Rogue Pro w/Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105
8-PW: Callaway X-Forged w/Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105
Wedges: Callaway MD4 52*/56*/60* w/Nippon Modus 3 Tour 115 Wedge
Putter: Odyssey O-Works Red 1W prototype
Ball: Callaway Chrome Soft X

Now.... she doesn't have any hybrids and no iron until a 6, then has what most would consider a distance players iron, then cavity back irons going into MB Wedges. Also I find it interesting that here iron and wedge shafts are on the lighter side compared to her FW shafts.

Interesting stuff that will make me rethink my bag set up next time I change things.

Looking at your post that looks like she carries like 37 clubs

Back