michelle wie's US open party twerking and drinking from the trophy...

Good. I hope the media isn't trying to make it seem like a bad thing. Pretty common to get hammered and drink some trophy beers. Not planning on complaining about any twerking either.

Good. I hope the media isn't trying to make it seem like a bad thing. Pretty common to get hammered and drink some trophy beers. Not planning on complaining about any twerking either.
My thoughts exactly

Glad to see her let it go a bit and not be so structured. The only complaint I have is that I wasn't invited :)

she earned it right? Seems like tradition to drink out of the trophy.

Looks like some of the posts were removed. A shame really, but I guess the LPGA doesn't want to let anyone know she's a 24 year old who likes to party after a career defining moment.

she earned it right? Seems like tradition to drink out of the trophy.

I wish I could have hung out with Gmac after his US Open win. That would have been a party. Or Wie I suppose.

I wish I could have hung out with Gmac after his US Open win. That would have been a party. Or Wie I suppose.

I bet Darren Clarke's was a good bash out of the Claret Jug.

Looks like some of the posts were removed. A shame really, but I guess the LPGA doesn't want to let anyone know she's a 24 year old who likes to party after a career defining moment.

womens golf could use her being a powerhouse.

I bet Darren Clarke's was a good bash out of the Claret Jug.

You know it. I think he said he was still drunk the next day giving interviews or something.

Geoff Oglivy

Ogilvy-Drinking-2006_600x450_0.jpg

Rory

rory_mcilroy_1925174c.jpg

Good.

Just be ready for my DotCom MC celebration...

As for the video, good for Wie. I don't mind watching her twerk, at all.

womens golf could use her being a powerhouse.

The mens tour props up Tiger at every chance and we all know which way his moral compass points.

Nothing wrong with showing the women's tour has players that are emotional and are fun and engaging.

my new motivation for MC Victory is to keep ATL from twerking

Regardless of the context, I think it shows how important Wie is to the LPGA that the US Women's Open champion is still a story 24 hours later.

Pretty sure four teams just got a new motivation.

Haha.

It's happening. And you won't unsee it.

Sweet dreams.

I don't know if a 44 year old lawyer can twerk like Wiesy. I don't want to find out either.

For me the best golf by far to watch was the Women's open. Must confess after the Solheim cup I believed Wie was just a second tier golfer, I was wrong. Was pulling for her to win, twerking was a big bonus .

Good.

Just be ready for my DotCom MC celebration...

As for the video, good for Wie. I don't mind watching her twerk, at all.

We'll agree to disagree.

LOL.....I could watch 4 hours of that for sure.

for the record, I threw up thinking of ATL twerking. Not Michelle Wie.

And I like her even more now :)

Back