Michigan hackers, check in here

I'm up in Kalkaska. I've been in hunting mode since October 1st and the clubs have been in the garage. Next spring I'll be ready to play any time! If any of you get up this way and need a playing partner let me know!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

I'm up in Kalkaska. I've been in hunting mode since October 1st and the clubs have been in the garage. Next spring I'll be ready to play any time! If any of you get up this way and need a playing partner let me know!
I hope you've done better than I have. Thought about going out to the woods this afternoon. With the storm coming in, figure they'd be moving. But I'm probably done for the year.

As far as golf in the Spring, I'm happy to get together with other THPers, as long as no one minds the less than stellar golf I play. I'm about an hour south of you in Wexford County.

What does everybody have going on this winter? We should try to get a Top Golf meetup together!
I like this idea. I'll be in Florida the first week of Feb, but mostly free before/after that.

I haven't made it to TopGolf yet, definitely interested.

sweet! I’d be down really for anytime Id anyone local wants to go , but let’s try to get a bigger gathering on the books for like mid-end February or when everybody that wants to can is able. I’m happy to get it organized.

Sounds like fun but I probably won't make it. I'll keep an eye on this thread and let you know if anything changes.

I could be down for some Top Golf. The kids took up skiing this winter so I'm having a blast not swinging clubs in the dome. Maybe the break will help my game come spring.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hey! New to the forum and from the Metro Detroit area. Top Golf is about 30 minutes from me so I'd be interested in joining in on the fun.

Hey! New to the forum and from the Metro Detroit area. Top Golf is about 30 minutes from me so I'd be interested in joining in on the fun.
Welcome!

Any Michigan THP members left handed besides me?

I've got a bunch of lefty clubs and a Callaway staff bag to any Michigan THP member who can use them or knows someone that can use them. The oldest clubs in my spares collection are a set of 714 AP1 irons with SteelFiber i95 shafts. Everything is R flex. PM me if interested. I only ask that these clubs go to someone who will use them and not just sell them.

That went fast. Clubs are going to a new home.

Good to see another lefty on here. Someone that can relate to the struggles of trying to find left handed clubs in stores.

Is anyone attending the TC Golf Expo? The wife are talking about checking it out if the roads are good.

Not sure what to expect... looks like a few courses are sponsoring it but not much in the way of equipment. I don’t think I’d make the drive if I lived much further away, but might be a good excuse to get out of the house.

Is anyone attending the TC Golf Expo? The wife are talking about checking it out if the roads are good.

Not sure what to expect... looks like a few courses are sponsoring it but not much in the way of equipment. I don’t think I’d make the drive if I lived much further away, but might be a good excuse to get out of the house.
Nah not driving 5 hours to attend what is likely very similar to the one we have down here...which in my eyes is essentially a giant swap meet. I went once with THPers a few years back and was not impressed at all.

Nah not driving 5 hours to attend what is likely very similar to the one we have down here...which in my eyes is essentially a giant swap meet. I went once with THPers a few years back and was not impressed at all.
I only go to the one in Novi to drop my name in all of the resort trip raffles.

I only go to the one in Novi to drop my name in all of the resort trip raffles.
I did that the one time I went and all I got were calls about free weekends and timeshares :oops:. Hard pass

I did that the one time I went and all I got were calls about free weekends and timeshares :oops:. Hard pass
I leave my work number and a burner email ?

I travel to work in Southfield - What are the courses that I should play near the area?

I travel to work in Southfield - What are the courses that I should play near the area?
You should hit me up when you are in the area I work 10 mins from Southfield, love to get a round in...assuming its later in the year haha.

Nothing really in the southfield area, I'd look at Farmington Hills golf club or maybe some courses in Novi area, Links of Novi, Tanglewood, Cattails maybe. I don't get out that way that often

You should hit me up when you are in the area I work 10 mins from Southfield, love to get a round in...assuming its later in the year haha.

Nothing really in the southfield area, I'd look at Farmington Hills golf club or maybe some courses in Novi area, Links of Novi, Tanglewood, Cattails maybe. I don't get out that way that often
Seconded. Novi/Livonia/South Lyon have some decent courses for respectable rates

I will definitely let you know when my schedule has me up there... recently its only been in the freezing cold.

Back