Michigan hackers, check in here

This weather instantly went to ****.
Should be 60 a sunny tomorrow. Booked a tee time at Pine Knob GC, so hoping it keeps on track.

Should be 60 a sunny tomorrow. Booked a tee time at Pine Knob GC, so hoping it keeps on track.
Im playing tomorrow as well at Thornapple Pointe.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Anyone up for golf this weekend?

So, I've been out for a couple of rounds now and my swing with my woods has fallen apart. First round of the year I was doing great, second/third and driving range sessions have all seen me get back into the habit of a crazy slice. Anyone have recommendations for where to get some lessons around the Novi area?

Anyone up for golf this weekend?

Don't really enjoy playing on weekends around here much plus with the holiday its kind of tough

So, I've been out for a couple of rounds now and my swing with my woods has fallen apart. First round of the year I was doing great, second/third and driving range sessions have all seen me get back into the habit of a crazy slice. Anyone have recommendations for where to get some lessons around the Novi area?

Joe at Carl's in Bloomfield is really good. Only about a half hour drive from Novi.

Don't really enjoy playing on weekends around here much plus with the holiday its kind of tough
That doesn't leave much time for golf... well for anyone that wants to play I will probably be out Friday afternoon and Saturday probably in the morning. I will probably stick around GR but will drive an hour or so to meet anyone that wants to play.

That doesn't leave much time for golf... well for anyone that wants to play I will probably be out Friday afternoon and Saturday probably in the morning. I will probably stick around GR but will drive an hour or so to meet anyone that wants to play.

Haha yeah one round or so during the week. There are so many people out on the weekends and 5hr + rounds just aren't very fun

Still in rehab from ankle fusion. Hope to start playing late April.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Haha yeah one round or so during the week. There are so many people out on the weekends and 5hr + rounds just aren't very fun
I get that. That's why I try and play early on the weekends. That way there is no one to blame for slow play but myself.

Joe at Carl's in Bloomfield is really good. Only about a half hour drive from Novi.
Thanks! I'm going up there tomorrow for a putter evaluation. I'll talk to them about lessons as well. I believe that I'm seeing Alex for that.

I usually go there for the driving range since it has all the tech. Either there or Oasis Golf Dome. Always nice to be able to track with the tech as opposed to just watching ball flight. At least when I want my range sessions to count for something other than just getting some swings in.

Still in rehab from ankle fusion. Hope to start playing late April.

Heal up and I will try and make it down there to golf.

Carl's golf land. I think any instructor there would be good, as they wouldn't hire slouches. I took a lesson from Gene Bone recently and he was very good.

Alright, gents. T minus 12 days til I arrive in the mitten. Looking forward to some golf!
Staying the same place? Id for sure like another crack at hawkshead but could be persuaded to play the Ravines. American Dunes is also opening up in May which Im super excited about.

Staying the same place? Id for sure like another crack at hawkshead but could be persuaded to play the Ravines. American Dunes is also opening up in May which Im super excited about.

Where is American Dunes?

Yes, same place for 3 or 4 weeks. Think I'm going to pay the monthly for Ravines, which gets you on at Macatawa as well.

Where is American Dunes?

Yes, same place for 3 or 4 weeks. Think I'm going to pay the monthly for Ravines, which gets you on at Macatawa as well.
American Dunes is in Grand Haven. It used to be Grand Haven Golf Club. Then they shut it down and Jack Nicklaus came in and redesigned it. It is reopening in May. And cool I get to play the Ravines for a cart fee with my membership to Thornapple Pointe.

American Dunes is in Grand Haven. It used to be Grand Haven Golf Club. Then they shut it down and Jack Nicklaus came in and redesigned it. It is reopening in May. And cool I get to play the Ravines for a cart fee with my membership to Thornapple Pointe.

Awesome Grand Haven is so easy for me.

I just got back from a week in Hilton head. My golf game picked up right where it left off last summer, s****y! Four rounds in the mid-90s. It looks like it will be a few weeks before we are out playing Grandview. I picked up a couple of the first tee cards hoping to get out and experience some different courses for an affordable rate this summer. My handicap continues to steadily increase, up to a 11.9 now.

I just got back from a week in Hilton head. My golf game picked up right where it left off last summer, s****y! Four rounds in the mid-90s. It looks like it will be a few weeks before we are out playing Grandview. I picked up a couple of the first tee cards hoping to get out and experience some different courses for an affordable rate this summer. My handicap continues to steadily increase, up to a 11.9 now.
Was in Hilton Head a few weeks ago but couldn't play because I had surgery on my bad ankle. I played last October for my last rounds before the surgery. Had only one decent round all week.
Your game will come back. I finished last year at 11.0. I was in quite a bit of pain most of the year after I hurt my ankle worse in a bunker on 16 last June.
I hope we can get together sometime this year. Have a great year and get that game back in shape.

Was in Hilton Head a few weeks ago but couldn't play because I had surgery on my bad ankle. I played last October for my last rounds before the surgery. Had only one decent round all week.
Your game will come back. I finished last year at 11.0. I was in quite a bit of pain most of the year after I hurt my ankle worse in a bunker on 16 last June.
I hope we can get together sometime this year. Have a great year and get that game back in shape.

Hopefully we can get together when you come up to play grandview. A good buddy of mine purchased the course and is making some changes out there. Right now working on the clubhouse but has plans for the course as well. Here are a couple of drone videos I took!

Hopefully we can get together when you come up to play grandview. A good buddy of mine purchased the course and is making some changes out there. Right now working on the clubhouse but has plans for the course as well. Here are a couple of drone videos I took!

Met them last June when I was up with my buddies who have a cabin on Log Lake. Not sure I like the change of nines but the clubhouse changes will be nice. Ill let you know when we come up,usually the week before Father's Day. We can set something up.

Back