Midsize grips similar to GP MCC Plus ?

Shep

Reaction score
Handicap
8-16
First post hso if I screwed it up please excuse navigation. Been at various other forums ie GEA,GolfWrx for years but just registered here today.
Back to question. I just got a mint set of 4-p Cleveland CG Black CBs with Recoil F3, 4-p. Didn't realize that their stock shafts were considerably longer ( actual length of club) than most . Quite a bit more than my Apex with same recoils. Performance on range is fine and man these are distance long however for dispersion I choke down. I can get them cut down a bit but thinking simply using a MCC Plus type grip will facilitate choking down and keeping stock length in tact in event I decide to trade or sell,which I do a lot of,LOL. Also prefer midsize grips. What other options beside the GP grip I mentioned has the right hand end of grip built up also? Thanks

Are you looking for a multicompound grip, or are you looking for something that has a built up lower hand? Or both?

You could always have the lower wrapped extra to mimic what you're looking for.

Multi compound is fine but I am mainly looking for other grips aside from MSS Plus that builds up right hand.

Back