Mike Tyson Comeback

Sounds like a money grab. I'll take Roy. He looks to have aged much better.

Not sure what to think. I like to remember my childhood athletes in their prime and not past it trying to chase past glory. That said, it's Mike Tyson, people will tune in.

people can run out of money no matter how much they make, can't they?!

it's called living within your means, people!!! :p

I’d be impressed if they are able to fight 8 rounds at 50+ years old.

I'm very excited to watch this. Watching recent Tyson videos of him training are still scary. If he caught you with one of those, we'd be out cold. He looks in pretty good shape for his age. That being said, young in-shape boxers get tired in a fight. These dudes are probably going to be gasping for air if this goes 8 rounds.

edit: Also, not that getting knocked out is ever good for you, but getting knocked out at their age definitely is not good for you. Even though they definitely already have some level of CTE from their early days.

tenor.gif

Sounds like a money grab. I'll take Roy. He looks to have aged much better.
Ya think? The footage of RJJ lead me to feel the opposite, he looks like he got a call and decided to say sure after doing nothing for a long while, Mike has clearly been busting his ass.

Either way, I’ll pay, and enjoy whatever happens.

This reminds me of a Jerry springer episode.

Ya think? The footage of RJJ lead me to feel the opposite, he looks like he got a call and decided to say sure after doing nothing for a long while, Mike has clearly been busting his ass.

Either way, I’ll pay, and enjoy whatever happens.

Having seen Roy in While so I could be mistaken. Going off how he looked a couple of years ago when HBO still carried boxing.

This cant be any more awesome.

Tyson is the GOAT, and he is about to wreck someone

Back