Mike Tyson Comeback

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Mike Tyson will fight Roy Jones Jr in an 8 round exhibition match in September.

All about making some sort of cash...

If only it were a REAL fight...and not a glorified sparring session... I would take Tyson in heartbeat, as RJ has been starched quite a few times -- and a couple of those were pretty concerning.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

tyson gonna knock him OUT

This could be amazing or it could be another ear biting session. Hoping for the former, and nothing of the latter.

This is kinda exciting lol

I'm not a boxing fan, but I kept seeing all over social media that he had been training and was ready to fight again. I saw something today about this fight and wasn't sure if it was actually real or just some kind of joke like the shark week thing.

I guess its a little less disconcerting than when Foreman made a comeback.
At least both guys are ancient? Naps halfway through the bout? Denny's for early dinner, then continue?

Only in America

I’ll watch it...

That Tyson workout video was impressive. I’ll watch if it’s not PPV.

so bad.....tyson will be gassed by the 2nd round. so either he knocks out roy early or roy just runs from him the whole fight.

just about any active fighter would knock tyson out and that is too bad. loved watching him early on.

Publicity ahead of the release of the Mike Tyson grill.

I will watch! I grew up watching Tyson and he has always been must see in my book!

I just don’t want to see ears getting bit off.

i think you all forget tyson's last fight against, let's call him average fighter to be nice, kevin mcbride

download.jpg

Check out his Instagram. Tyson still looks like an animal.

If this was free on tv I'd watch it but its all about the benjamins and I won't support it

It could be interesting and I bet he still have a hell of a punch. Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of it.

Tyson will take his head off! How can you spar against someone without throwing some serious blows? :eek:

Back