I’m a head case when it comes to putters. Ever a revolving door that I’m never comfortable with. It could be too many options or just pure boredom, but this one is next up

View attachment 9135597
On a serious note, I didn't like that putter with the Versa, but I like how it looks with the red.

Also, topline dots are awesome.

I’m a head case when it comes to putters. Ever a revolving door that I’m never comfortable with. It could be too many options or just pure boredom, but this one is next up

View attachment 9135597
Nice!! Seems like the Jailbird is the only mallet I’ve never stopped pondering the last 5 years. I shouldn‘t have slept on them when they were on CPO.

View attachment 9135597
Funny I pulled my red 7s out of the Grandaddy bag and rolled it the other night. Forgot about the micro hinge for a bit. Good luck with the experiment!

On a serious note, I didn't like that putter with the Versa, but I like how it looks with the red.

Also, topline dots are awesome.
Site dots are the best

Back with the OG Grandaddy bag for a while. Let’s have some fun today!
8B0859E3-5541-4EA3-947C-92937B98F51F.jpeg

Back