CONTEST Military Appreciation Month Giveaway

Great gesture. 23 years U S Navy Aviation. I'm in.

I'm in....awesome gesture...USAF

Bump to those who may not have seen it. This contest is open to anyone who is former or active military, or is the spouse or parent of someone was is former or active military.

Winner gets:

- Old Glory Stick and Ball Market from Liberty Ball Markers
-2 Claw, Claw Pro or Claw Max gloves (Max will be launching in a couple weeks)
-6pk Golf Bag Cooler
-Premium Shoe Bag
-Accessory bag/brush
-Microfiber towel set

Only a couple of days left!

Last day to enter!

Only a few more hours!

Congrats @ttucliffhanger , you are the winner!! Please send me the following information:

Name, Address, as well as Glove Size and Glove style for the Caddy Daddy prize pack.

Thanks again for all those who have served, and for entering this contest!

Congrats @ttucliffhanger , you are the winner!! Please send me the following information:

Name, Address, as well as Glove Size and Glove style for the Caddy Daddy prize pack.

So fricking cool! Thank you so much. PM incoming!

Thank you all!

All I apologize for the lack in seeming like I greatly appreciate the giveaway. I really do, but things have just been crazy at my house in the last week with my wife's grandmother having a stroke on memorial day and trying to figure everything out with someone staying with her in the hospital and take care of all the things that need to be done at my in laws, her and our homes. I really do appreciate everything and the congrats from each of you and the giveaway as well. I will post pics once it comes in!

Caddy Daddy prize pack came in yesterday. Took a pic, but forgot to post it last night. Will post later today once I'm off work. Gave my daughter a couple of things (haven't told her yet), so she will be excited and really excited to try the Caddy Daddy gloves. Threw one in the bag for this weekend!

Caddy Daddy prize pack came in yesterday. Took a pic, but forgot to post it last night. Will post later today once I'm off work. Gave my daughter a couple of things (haven't told her yet), so she will be excited and really excited to try the Caddy Daddy gloves. Threw one in the bag for this weekend!
Enjoy!! They make some great stuff.

Enjoy!! They make some great stuff.
Thanks. I forgot to mention the 6 pack cooler fits in the long side pocket of my bag perfectly...Will definitely be of good use for tournaments in combo with my cooler that sits on the front of the cart.

I'm in.....

CS2, USN

very cool. Congrats @ttucliffhanger 🇺🇸

Here’s a pic of all the Caddy Daddy stuff. Was a lot of stuff! Pretty stoked. Still haven’t told my daughter I gave some of it to her. Put it on her bag and she will notice it probably when I’m loading the truck to go to Michigan on Thursday. Lol
6AABFB2E-4626-4B61-8F29-5770011740FE.jpeg

Very cool contest. Ive never been in the military. Good luck and thankyou to those who have served and continue to serve.

Rest of the giveaway came! I’ll put this to work this Friday with my round with my dad! Love it! Thanks again @gkeller813 and @Rod Dunlap !!!
Not sure if the tee was supposed to be in there but thanks. Haha
C347108B-D088-4BA8-B96E-25B0FC810D59.jpeg

Back