Miller Time, I'm calling you out #THPCallouts

T0AD

2023, you're my last hope
Reaction score
Handicap
lots
Josh, my man, here's the skinny on this one...

Sometime soon when it actually doesn't rain on a weekend.

I'm a 12.7. You're a 6.5. My math tells me that's six strokes, but....(!)

The course will be the course on base, where I was a member for five years.
Therefore, I'll subtract two strokes and take 2 a side. I'm counting on familiarity on this one.

You're long game is better. My short game is better.
You'll be a newbie there. I know every nook and cranny on the course.

Oh, and loser buys pizza after.
===========================================
MILLER TIME
:callaway: Great Big Bertha 10.5* |:projectx: LZ Red 6.0
:callaway: XR 4W 17*
:callaway: Big Bertha V Series Heavenwood 20.5*
:callaway: XR 4H 22*
:bridgestone: J40 DPC 5-PW | Aerotech Steelfiber i95
:taylormade: ATV 50/60*
:callaway: MD3 Milled W-Grind 56*
:odyssey: ​Tank Cruiser 330M 35"

T0AD
:callaway:BB 815 – UST ProForce V2
:callaway:XR 4W – LZ50 Blue
:callaway:GBB Heavenwood - LZ
:callaway:XR 4-Hybrid – LZ
:srixon: z545 5-AW - Recoil 680
:callaway:Mack Daddy 3 54° W grind - S300
:callaway:Mack Daddy PM 60° - Tour V
:odyssey: #7 WHP C/S

:soldier::soldier::soldier:

Good one. Everything I've read about Josh's game tells me he'll be up for the task, but I say home field advantage takes it. So I give T0AD the nod, but it'll go the distance. Have fun fellas!

Two GA boys. One I have attended every Gethering with and the other I played a round with in ridiculously cold weather early last year. I am going to go with the home dog TOAD in this one.

I'll be different and go Miller Time on this one. Should be a good time!

For someone that hates gov't handouts, I feel like it's sort of fitting you're gonna take 2 fewer pops on an AFB.

Currently at the gym, so it's going to be one extra set of everything, just for you my friend.

I'm available every weekend this month and MLK, Jr. Day. Let's get it done!

Seen toad play and haven't seen miller time. I'm going with course familiarity on this one.

2 Great friends and great guys. Both hit the ball long and have game. Sorry Josh but I must pick my #WoolWarrior teammate in this one. Home field advantage is huge.

This is going to be a really fun matchup. I'll have to think about this one.

Gonna show these boys the beat down they barely missed out on in the Kickoff Classic

Man! Love this match up and these two guys! Got to go with my Kick Off Classic partner T0AD! Bring it home bud and show the young kid what course knowledge is all about!

Local knowledge is worth a lot!! I am going with T0AD!!
Should be fun - enjoy the round, gents!!

tough to bet against my man t0ad, so I won't! do work Sean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw man. I know what it's like to give Josh pops and get hammered. Now he's giving pops.

Hmmmm.

I'll have an extra slice of cake.

HaHa! That's my man! This will be fun to follow. I'll say TOAD wins 2 and 1. Not happy about you giving up that extra stroke a side though. I've heard rumors about Josh's handicap. :alien:

Cant ever bet against MT in match play...ever

Toad! I love Green Amphibious Monsters, and a Toad is close enough. Do work!

JM

Even though he's picking against me in my own #THPCallout in a few weeks, I'm still going to have to go with Miller Time. I've been seeing his scores and stats when he shares 'em and the man can flat out PLAY.

T0AD versus Miller Time...man, this is going to be a great match up, but I hate to have to choose one of them to win. 2 great guys and so quality games. But I won't ride the fence and I am going to go with my man, Sean!!! Sorry, Josh!! :sad: I think that the home course advantage is going to be the key. I might have to pay admission and go watch this even unfold.

This will be a solid match but I gotta back Miller on this one

This is a tough one, I'll go with Josh on this one

This going to be a fun match to follow. Two great THPers and I am going to have a tough time choosing sides. That said, I have to go with Miller Time in this one.

Sorry Toad, but there's no way I could bet against my former roommate! Miller Time FTW!!

Back