oddjob27

Reaction score
Handicap
So I've seen this around for quite a number of years but I haven't found a specific product around it. Has anyone ever built a "mini-club" where it's basically the grip and maybe a few inches of shaft and then the head. I thought about building this to practice wrist conditions, shallowing out the club while indoors, and face angle. Would be interested to see if you've made one and how you made it. And if it's something that has benefited you in anyway. Thanks in advance.

Interesting. My initial thought is that could end up adversely affecting your real game.

I was thinking that too, but i think it would be more of utilizing to focus only on specific parts or moments of the swing rather than a full swing. I can see doing slow swing with focal points such as wrist positions at the top of the swing, takeaway, etc. But I don't think it would be beneficial and would agree with you that it could have adverse effects if you were using it for full swing/"full speed". The weight is obviously going to offset things and having a super short club probably would not be of benefit for full swing training. While I've seen these in some YouTube videos' b-roll footage, I also kind of got the idea from the "Impact Snap" training aid.

1609304814274.png

Back