Minneapolis area Goftec...

Titleistforlife

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 6.3
For those in the greater Minneapolis area, is one of the Golftec locations better than the other? I am going to be in town next weekend and thought I'd do a set analysis/custom fitting. I'll be staying in Bloomington so Richfield, Minnetonka and Eden Prarie are all close enough. Just curious if one location is any better than another...Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your post and coming to GolfTEC while you're in town. You'll be in great hands at any of the Minneapolis Centers, but we did want to send a special shout out to the Minnetonka Center as that's where Lance West, one of the THP Ask A Pro Coaches, resides.

So please choose whichever Center has a time slot most convenient for your schedule, but if you have a chance, stop over at GolfTEC Minnetonka inside Golfsmith and say hello to Lance!

Called and made an appointment for iron set analysis/club fitting and a session with the driver. They put me in the Eden Prairie location with Adam as that is where the available time slot was. Looking forward to using the services. Thank you.

Back