Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Have an evening engagement, so for now I think I can only manage 18.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minneapolis Area - June 2014 Outing

Minneapolis Area - June 2014 Outing

I will also likely be just for 18.

I'm out of town the entire previous weekend for a golf trip with some buddies. The wife is a saint for letting me head out again the next Saturday!

Alright, I updated the first post so please double check that I have you set-up for the correct number of rounds etc. at this point. Want to make sure I have a solid head count when I contact the course again.

I just Google Mapped how far a drive this is for me. 7.5 hours. Hmmmmmmmmmm. Lol. Put me down as a maybe.

I like your style.

If I can somehow sneak in a weekend off after Indy and before the Morgan Cup, I will make this happen. It'll all depend on work of course. Course looks hella nice.

This is beginning to become quite the gathering, I can't wait!

Alright, I updated the first post so please double check that I have you set-up for the correct number of rounds etc. at this point. Want to make sure I have a solid head count when I contact the course again.

Thanks for making me feel inadequate..... Only one of two guys not cool enough to swing 36 so far ;)

Thanks for making me feel inadequate..... Only one of two guys not cool enough to swing 36 so far ;)

Haha, not my intention. We will likely have a two separate competitive rounds with some cool stuff to give away. It will be a really cool into to THP for you.

I'm planning on 36 I mean this is THP in Minnesota we are talking about, well technically Wisconsin but close enough.

I figured but thought I better ask.

Is there a drop dead date for notification?

This one is going to be fun.

I may be up for this as well but like Sleuth I would need to know when you need to have a final answer on it. And I would most likely do 36 as well, figure if I'm driving out there and paying the cash I want the most out of it that I can get.

Man I wish I could make this! Looks epic. I might just need to find a way to make it work.

Just confirmed. We have some epic prizes for this.
Im sure Howzat will put together an awesome format.

Is there a drop dead date for notification?

I would like to have some firm commitments by the end of the month so we can get teams squared away.

Two months :)

Man I wish I could make this! Looks epic. I might just need to find a way to make it work.

Would love if you could make it. Just a heads up that we are asking that all participants join the Albatross club as THP has generously put some prizes together and in the end is the reason we are all getting together.

Would love if you could make it. Just a heads up that we are asking that all participants join the Albatross club as THP has generously put some prizes together and in the end is the reason we are all getting together.

If I am able to make it I will definitely join

Back