Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

That ride over will be memorable. Much better than my ride up w/ two little ones lol.

That ride over will be memorable. Much better than my ride up w/ two little ones lol.
I have missed a few posts regarding everyone's plans, but are you still planning an up and back in the same day?

I have missed a few posts regarding everyone's plans, but are you still planning an up and back in the same day?

I haven't quite decided, but even if I do head back it will be after 36. I'd love to extend it, but the way I made this work involved the kiddos. Dad problems lol.

It sounds like you all are set up for one fine time! Enjoy the heck out of it. :golf2:

I haven't quite decided, but even if I do head back it will be after 36. I'd love to extend it, but the way I made this work involved the kiddos. Dad problems lol.
We're also in for 36, but we're heading back home at some point that evening as well. No real rush out of there, but we'll probably hang out for a bit then meander on down the interstate. We'll need to hit the road by 3:30/4am at the latest that morning. Going to be a long day, but worth every minute of it!

Heck yea it will. I was looking at more pics of this course and it looks spectacular.

We're also in for 36, but we're heading back home at some point that evening as well. No real rush out of there, but we'll probably hang out for a bit then meander on down the interstate. We'll need to hit the road by 3:30/4am at the latest that morning. Going to be a long day, but worth every minute of it!

I come all the way to Fargo adjacent, and you hit the road instead of getting a Jucy Lucy with me that night? What would Jake's Take on that be?

I come all the way to Fargo adjacent, and you hit the road instead of getting a Jucy Lucy with me that night? What would Jake's Take on that be?
That's a good point. Jake's Take would be to hammer the fool that's bailing early!

Let me check with the guys riding along. We may be able to change gears a bit here.

That's a good point. Jake's Take would be to hammer the fool that's bailing early!

Let me check with the guys riding along. We may be able to change gears a bit here.

Seriously though buddy, please dont go out of the way. You guys have families to get home to, and I am leaving early Sunday morning so it wont be a late night anyway. Drive back and be safe.

Seriously though buddy, please dont go out of the way. You guys have families to get home to, and I am leaving early Sunday morning so it wont be a late night anyway. Drive back and be safe.
We'll see what happens. It'll be a long day driving up, playing 36 and driving back.

Ok all this talk of Jucy Lucy's is making me crave one....I'm trying to lose weight guys, hahaha.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We'll see what happens. It'll be a long day driving up, playing 36 and driving back.

You guys need to eat sometime right? The establishments that serve these burgers are also on the way home for the most part.

Ok all this talk of Jucy Lucy's is making me crave one....I'm trying to lose weight guys, hahaha.

One tasty JL won't stop your progress.

Sign me up for this. Sounds good after 36!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down with grabbing a heart attack burger and shaving a couple years off my life.

I'll be all jacked up on Mountain Dew for the ride home, as long as we have some bone thugs & harmony and maybe some kc & jojo. Man, I sound white....

Jucy Lucy's are a must for anyone coming into town that can swing it, minus yesterday's snow things are looking good around here for golf. Most of the rumblings I have heard is that this years terrible winter weather wasn't too bad on the courses because they had a decent snowpack on them, great conditions await!

Im pretty excited about this one.
Should be able to announce some killer prizes in the next week or so.
Along with having some cool stuff for people to test.

Im pretty excited about this one.
Should be able to announce some killer prizes in the next week or so.
Along with having some cool stuff for people to test.

Above and beyond as always dude.

Above and beyond as always dude.

Between all the people in MN, IL and WI, I am truly shocked this one is not at like 40 people or something. Internet...

Between all the people in MN, IL and WI, I am truly shocked this one is not at like 40 people or something. Internet...

Blame my best friend for getting married that weekend :alien:. I'd love to be up in the old stomping grounds.

I have no idea what to make of it. I was sure we would have more. Sould be great weather, a terrific course, and THPers, what more could you want?

Blame my best friend for getting married that weekend :alien:. I'd love to be up in the old stomping grounds.

My sisters wedding is that weekend and I already "joked" about missing it for golf and that didn't go over very well :alien:

I will be in Hudson for work next week and can't wait to check out the course.

I am so fired up about this I can't stop talking about it, my wife is probably getting real sick of it. So looking forward to it!!

Back