Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Reaction score
Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966_zps0b92d73e.jpg

What started as a few friends looking to get together for a round has turned into quite a nice event, that could become much more if we get 100% Albatross Club participation. Here is a link that shows what joining the Albatross Club gets you: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?50192-2014-THP-Albatross-Club-Is-Now-Open

Planning on early tee times June 7th.

We are playing Troy Burne in Hudson, WI - http://www.troyburne.com
First tee time at 8:30am.

Cost is $99 plus tax for the first round, including cart and range balls. Second round is $45 plus tax.

images_zps70490e2c.jpg

1[SUP]st[/SUP] Round – 8:30am – Vegas Scoring with 2 iron sets on the line

JB & Girardcorp
Howzat & Orange Hog

Hawk & Baldcopper
Hox30 & LeftySean

Puttin4Bird & Bubbles
sleuth & BamBooBender

Nighthawk117a & fairband
perkis & bhilln

ForestHillsGuy & Nixon

2[SUP]nd[/SUP] Round – 2:00pm

JB, Hawk, Howzat, and Puttin4Bird

Girardcorp, Hox30, sleuth and Nighthawk117a

Orange Hog, LeftySean, Nixon and perkis

ForestHillsGuy, BamBooBender, fairband and bhilln

Last edited:
Boom... Bringing it to the next level THP style. I like it.

Starting to look like a great gathering there. Going to try and work the magic and make it there.

Has the makings of being a legendary event. I know there's a lot of people within a reasonable drive of MSP. Looks like there's the possibility of something better than just looking at some pretty faces on the line too.

I so wish it was a 2 weeks later when I'm coming to town.

Have fun guys!

Well if you have Bhilln for 36 put me on that list to, because I imagine we'll travel together. Thanks for doing this Erik!!!

Well if you have Bhilln for 36 put me on that list to, because I imagine we'll travel together. Thanks for doing this Erik!!!

Got you added. Is it terrible that I am all ready very excited for this?

Got you added. Is it terrible that I am all ready very excited for this?

Nope I think we all are. I just hope the wife approves lol.

Wish I could go but I will be in Hudson a couple weeks later in June for my nephews high school graduation before he goes off to basic training in July. I grew up less than mile west of the Troy Burne clubhouse from 1971-1983. I shot my first deer with a bow on the land that the golf course now sits on.

Wow! This has grown by leaps and bounds! I'm getting more stoked as the days go by.

Working on getting hox to join AC. Looking forward to this event, regardless of how big it becomes!

Working on getting hox to join AC. Looking forward to this event, regardless of how big it becomes!

Appreciate the support. Just waiting for him and 1 other to join. This is going to be great.

This is fantastic, I love seeing fellow THPer's coming to town to share what we all love. Golf season can't get here soon enough.

Put me in coach.
Im ready to play.

Thank you to those for understanding and on my end I will make sure to bring some fun.

Put me in coach.
Im ready to play.

Thank you to those for understanding and on my end I will make sure to bring some fun.

I will add you to the big board.

Once we figure out a final count and get everybody situated, Howzat will be putting something together format wise. We can make it a fun team event, but with some only playing 1 round it might be tough. Maybe two separate and really have some awesome fun with it.

Awesome to see other unofficial THP events pop up like this one.

The unofficial Sarasota Gauntlet was epic last year, I am sure this one will be badass as well.

This will be special. My mind is racing with formats and my guess is most would like to play their own ball. Please chime in to confirm if you will be making the second round, to make sure I have the most accurate info as we work to get some details hammered out.

Man, if I wasn't already going to be in South Padre for the weekend with wife and kids I would be seriously considering this. What a blast, looking forward to following along!

This will be special. My mind is racing with formats and my guess is most would like to play their own ball. Please chime in to confirm if you will be making the second round, to make sure I have the most accurate info as we work to get some details hammered out.

Howzat, put me down for 36!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you load up the family, head up to Minneapolis, send the family out to Mall of America and you can come play with us? Problem solved!

They ever build that mall of America 2 or whatever next door?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't you load up the family, head up to Minneapolis, send the family out to Mall of America and you can come play with us? Problem solved!

Hahaha, beachfront condo already paid for and family is expecting the BEACH!

Great time will be had for sure for you dudes, heck I get back one day and leave the next for the SeeMore event. Too many fantastic opportunities for THP'ers these days!

Put me in coach.
Im ready to play.

Flippin awesome!

Back