Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

I am getting really excited for this. I just hope some courses open soon so I can get some practice in.

Rumored that a few in Minneapolis are opening tomorrow. Let the games begin!!

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

Yeah my email has been blowing up today with expected opening dates. I cannot wait, now I have a goal to get my game in shape before this event.

If anything is open near me I'm gonna make a tee time for Saturday. Would it be wrong if I rolled around on the tee box giggling before I tee off?

Nothing at all wrong with that. Sounds like kissing the Tarmac after landing on a bumpy flight....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the enthusiasm guys. Let's try to keep the weather or other course talk to the MN/WI thread. I want to keep this one about the event. Thanks.

You can take me off the list unfortunately after talking to the boss this one just isn't in the cards.

Alright, I updated the first post so please double check that I have you set-up for the correct number of rounds etc. at this point. Want to make sure I have a solid head count when I contact the course again.

You got me listed right

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

You can take me off the list unfortunately after talking to the boss this one just isn't in the cards.

Bummer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

So many THPers in this area. Hope we can get a huge crew out there.

hmmm, the 9 hour drive would make it nearly impossible for me to drive straight through the night and get there by early Saturday AM. However, for less than the cost of driving all the way there I could drive to Chicago, fly there Friday night, play golf Saturday, and then fly back into Chicago Sunday morning. I could even put my wife up in a nice hotel in Chicago with a friend so sweeten the deal for her a little bit for the weekend. This idea is coming together like its meant to be!

hmmm, the 9 hour drive would make it nearly impossible for me to drive straight through the night and get there by early Saturday AM. However, for less than the cost of driving all the way there I could drive to Chicago, fly there Friday night, play golf Saturday, and then fly back into Chicago Sunday morning. I could even put my wife up in a nice hotel in Chicago with a friend so sweeten the deal for her a little bit for the weekend. This idea is coming together like its meant to be!

now you're cooking with gas!

Mark me down as a for sure. One way or another, I'm coming. Might as well make it an all day event for me on Saturday as well, morning and afternoon.

Would love to see double d in MSP.

Mark me down as a for sure. One way or another, I'm coming. Might as well make it an all day event for me on Saturday as well, morning and afternoon.

Got you down buddy.

That seems crazy, but also might work.

Or we can carpool! Put me down as interested. I have to check work calendar.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Hall of Fame party, I like it.

The wife may want to come Bradd. MSP is a fun city.

Yeah it is. Great hotels right down town with tons of stuff to walk around to. Check out the Marquette Hotel which is attached to a mall.

Maybe I can talk my boss into letting me leave at noon Friday, that would get us there Friday evening. We can drive fast

This could work for an argument as well. Bribing her with shopping works pretty well.

Don't forget to mention the Mall of America INgolfer!

Anymore takers? It is amazing how well things come together once you get a few THP heavy htitters on board.

What's the latest head count?

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

Looks like we have 16 "confirmed" with 8 more interested. I would love to see at least 20-24 out there by the time the event rolls around. I have been e-mailing back and forth with the course trying to nail down a tee time that will allow everyone some time in the morning to get there, and still allow enough time to grab something to eat between the rounds, and be able to finish 36 with sunlight to spare.

Trying to nail down tee times. How does 8:30 sound? The last group would go off around 9:10. Should give people who have a longer drive enough time and still let us get both rounds in a reasonable amount of time with a short lunch break.

Works for me.

Sounds good to me; thanks for all the work throwing this together!!!

Back