Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Sounds good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Works for me. I'm gonna try to work early Friday and drive in that afternoon/night.

Updated the first post:

First tee time at 8:30am.

Cost is $99 plus tax for the first round, including cart and range balls. Second round is $45 plus tax.

Unfortunately I just had a client
Schedule an activation that weekend and won't be able to make it. Should things change, like they occasionally I will definitely add my name back.

Unfortunately I just had a client
Schedule an activation that weekend and won't be able to make it. Should things change, like they occasionally I will definitely add my name back.

Bummer.

Nice discount there on the second round dude. Well done.

Love it. Great rates. People have laughed when I said I was going to Minn./Wisc. to play golf. I'm like dude, the weather will be my definition of perfect and this course looks phenomenal. No brainer.

Updated the first post:

Cost is $99 plus tax for the first round, including cart and range balls. Second round is $45 plus tax.

99 isn't awesome(10 off) but if the second 18 is reserved tee time that's great compared to 75 on their website.

Those who said I wouldnt go to Wisconsin to play golf...Eat your heart out.
But I will be dining in MSP on a juicy lucy afterwards.

99 isn't awesome(10 off) but if the second 18 is reserved tee time that's great compared to 75 on their website.

10% off in season with a bigger jump for round 2 is pretty darn good actually. Especially with a group that is not all that big and unconfirmed.

Updated the first post:

Glad it all worked out

Those who said I wouldnt go to Wisconsin to play golf...Eat your heart out.
But I will be dining in MSP on a juicy lucy afterwards.

I think you mean Jucy Lucy hehe.

Love it. Great rates. People have laughed when I said I was going to Minn./Wisc. to play golf. I'm like dude, the weather will be my definition of perfect and this course looks phenomenal. No brainer.

Early June weather will be great. Still not too hot or humid by then.

Thanks for the help 441!

I think you mean Jucy Lucy hehe.

Since I assume I will be having two dinners (one at each place) it kind of fits...Unless we go to Mannys that is.

Well done by Mr 441 for sure.

Upper Midwest in June is the best time of the summer.

Thanks for the help 441!

Just laid the groundwork, wish they had been more flexible, but totally understand for that quality of a golf course.

Wish I lived closer

They didn't have to give squat. They have no issues booking every tee time in the morning on a Sat. in June.

Since I assume I will be having two dinners (one at each place) it kind of fits...Unless we go to Mannys that is.

Manny's will need to be another night. It is sad I didn't think about going to both.

Manny's will need to be another night. It is sad I didn't think about going to both.

I meant two dinners on one night in that previous post.

Not sure which is more awesome, the rates or the fact that now I want a Jucy Lucy.

The Bludgeon of Beef is calling your name.

I've spent the last couple of days trying to figure out how to make this work and it was just dropped on me that our June Tent Sale is that weekend, which means no one gets the Saturday off. I love my job but the one thing that stinks is trying to make plans on weekends since I only get one Saturday off a month and then I have to work around these dealership sales.

That's too bad Double D.... Was hoping you could make the trip bro.

I should check with Perkis.... Pretty sure I'll just ride with him. Can't wait!

Back