Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

So wish I could make this. Would be all over it if I didn't have to be at my sisters wedding

Well as of today I am a go for attending and will be playing 36! I plan on touring the entire course as I slap it around, haha. Figure I might as well get my money's worth. Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time!

Well as of today I am a go for attending and will be playing 36! I plan on touring the entire course as I slap it around, haha. Figure I might as well get my money's worth. Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time!

Sounds good. It will be a great time.

The tee times and price are fine with me, thanks to all involved for putting together this awesome event!

Just a little bump for the weekend crowd.

Erik are the rates for riding both rounds?

Funny, I was about to ask the same question. And also wondering, are people staying in Hudson or nearby on Sat or is everyone heading out. Trying to figure out if I should stick around and get a hotel or drive back on Sat.

Prices do include carts for both rounds and range balls.

Funny, I was about to ask the same question. And also wondering, are people staying in Hudson or nearby on Sat or is everyone heading out. Trying to figure out if I should stick around and get a hotel or drive back on Sat.

Several of us are staying overnight and likely headed to Minneapolis to grab some dinner.

Several of us are staying overnight and likely headed to Minneapolis to grab some dinner.

Anyone familiar with the lodging options close by?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out trip advisor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please put me down as a maybe. June is going to be busy for he but it is an easy drive from Iowa.

you guys staying in Hudson or Minneapolis/St. Paul?

After a weekend with THP'rs at some fantastic courses this is even more exciting to me. By then I'll have some rounds under my belt as well. Win/win.

After a weekend with THP'rs at some fantastic courses this is even more exciting to me. By then I'll have some rounds under my belt as well. Win/win.

Gotta assume that there is no way they play as hard as we just played, so that will be enjoyable I think.
Looking forward to it.

Gotta assume that there is no way they play as hard as we just played, so that will be enjoyable I think.
Looking forward to it.

Hell, I don't think Sarasota Natl would play that hard most normal weeks. The mixture of pin placements and whatever that treatment was to the greens made a tough course something very interesting.

This place should be prime in early June.

I'm currently working with the wife on this one. Got the Indy invitational weekend before and Seemore event the following. She said she doesn't want me to drive seven hours to play golf. Trying to get her maybe to come with and she can go shopping at the mall of America. How I can pull this off...

I'm currently working with the wife on this one. Got the Indy invitational weekend before and Seemore event the following. She said she doesn't want me to drive seven hours to play golf. Trying to get her maybe to come with and she can go shopping at the mall of America. How I can pull this off...

I am sure you will think of something. I am marking you down as a maybe.

I am sure you will think of something. I am marking you down as a maybe.

Thanks Howzat, I'll try and get this to work.

Getting more and more excited for this event. Look forward to meeting you fellas and enjoying some great golf!

Looking forward to meeting you as well perkis.

right there with everyone, very excited about getting out there and meeting all of you guys. Sad thing for me, I still haven't had a chance to even hit yet thanks to Mother Nature and her vindictive streak! Hopefully I can get out soon and put together some sort of game so I don't completely embarrass myself come June.

Meh, don't worry about all that Nixon. Almost everybody is bad at golf. People here just choose to admit it :)

Getting more and more excited for this event. Look forward to meeting you fellas and enjoying some great golf!
It'll be a fun little road trip for sure. I hope you and Hox like 90's hip hop.....4+ hour ride in my Yukon....it'll be playing! Haha

Looking forward to meeting you as well perkis.
He's a good dude Hawk, he's going to fit right in with this group. His buddy Hox who'd joining us is also a great guy. I'll be playing a lot of golf with these guys this summer.

Back