Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Actually not that bad. Give it a couple weeks and it'll thicken up.

After that great recovery shot you hit in the morning from the fescue I'm pretty sure the rough didn't pose much a of a problem for you.

Just want to thank Howzat for putting this together, yes the weather was less than desirable but it was great to meet all of you and play some golf. And yes, the golf course drained so well:snicker:, haha.

Big thanks to my playing partner Forest Hills Guy, it was truly a great experience to play with you and to the rest of our 4 some, Perkis and Girardcorp, you guys are awesome. Thanks Jeremy (Girardcorp) for driving, I probably would have hit that deer if I was behind the wheel.

Bubbles and Jake, congrats on the win and the new irons!!

Hopefully I can do this again with all of you!!

Glad you guys missed the deer. That's another big reason I spent two nights, just can't risk hitting a deer with the company car. lol

Back to reality now, trying to hit 22 yd wide fairways. :bad:

I really want to go back and meet this Troy Burne guy in nice warm and sunny conditions!

Maybe we should get something setup for late summer or early fall and do it again!!

I really want to go back and meet this Troy Burne guy in nice warm and sunny conditions!

Maybe we should get something setup for late summer or early fall and do it again!!

I like your style. We could tear up that course and some more JL's.

I'd possibly be down for this. Timing will be important though. My late summer/early fall are jam packed.

I'd be up for this! Really would like to see what it plays like in dry conditions, yep count me in if this were to happen.

I'm game..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the timing would have to be right, especially for those Morgan Cup captains in the mix! I know that Perkis and Hox were both up for it as well so we'll keep the topic going and get back there!

You know I will be there, I left a few too many strokes out there I need another round to show that Troy Burne guy I can be better than that.

Count me in, it would be great!

Tappin pars

Never know, maybe could even get more people to come to this one...trying to be positive (just like me saying in 20-30 minutes the rain is gonna stop!)

I was really thinking of playing there again this summer anyway, another get together would be great.

Tappin pars

Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Count me in as well

If we timed it right maybe we could find a way to play a couple rounds. There is a course just south called Clifton Hollow I drove by. Might be fun to mix it up. Only downside with Troy Burne is how much it freaking costs.

If we timed it right maybe we could find a way to play a couple rounds. There is a course just south called Clifton Hollow I drove by. Might be fun to mix it up. Only downside with Troy Burne is how much it freaking costs.

I agree with you there.
Kind of crazy to think that the two rounds at Troy Burne would cost the same as the Wilson Event #PersonalDistance and you get a custom fit driver.

You got that right.

Troy burne was pretty speedy, but nice.

Tappin pars

Could always switch up the venue and play a couple of nice courses. Play something like the Meadows at Mystic Lake ($85 with cart) and The Legends club ($67 with cart of after 1pm)

I'm sure deals could be had with a group of people.

There are a lot of good courses around the cities that could be alternatives that could be had for less than Troy Burne.

Certainly not opposed to playing there again just throwing out ideas

I agree Bubbles.

I'm down again for any weekend. I want some redemption

just like me saying in 20-30 minutes the rain is gonna stop!
When we went out to play in the morning thats what we kept thinking until it started to rain harder and harder by like the 5th hole.

Back