Minnesota Vikings vs. New Orlean Saints

MattyD-MPLS

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The playoff history between these 2 teams is building! The 09 NFC title game was a heartbreaker for me and all Vikings fans but the Minneapolis Miracle was a little redemption.

Who wins and by how much?

I think the Saints by less than a touchdown.

Don't know much about NFL but will venture a guess with Saints by 6.

Saints by double digits! NEVER.....EVER bet on Kirk Cousins in Prime time or Post Season play! A Casey Anthony Daycare is more reliable than him!

Saints by double digits! NEVER.....EVER bet on Kirk Cousins in Prime time or Post Season play! A Casey Anthony Daycare is more reliable than him!
My thoughts exactly! Maybe he can prove me wrong, but I never saw where Cousins was such a big deal. I'm thinking the Saints take care of business, then have to go to Lambeau and face the Packers.

I'm on the Saints train here as well

You would think he would have 1 good day. Hoping it happens Sunday! #skol

That's a bold statement on a sample size of 1 playoff game haha.

Yeah saints by a dozen.

I know very little about the Vikings but I do know that Brees has very few chances left to win a SB and he will ready come game time. I think the Saints win the Super Bowl this year.

I was only a heart breaker if you lost. Saints by 17 pts

Saints Super Bowl XLIV Champs

Ring Ceremony

Ring w- Drew.jpg

Driver: :callaway:Rogue reg flex
3W: :callaway: Rogue reg flex
7W: :callaway: Great Big Bertha Wood Reg shaft
4H-5H::callaway:Rogue with the :Aldila:Synergy Reg Flex
Irons: :callaway:Rogue X 6-s with :UST: Recoil ES 760 F3 shafts
Wedges: ::callaway: Mack Daddy 4 Black Wedges 60*

Last edited:
It will probably not end the way I want it to, but I will be driving the Gulf Coast's Vikings bandwagon this weekend.

Is Dalvin Cook playing? If so I think it's closer, if not Saints by 10. Sorry @MattyDMPLS!!!

Of course, me picking the Saints is probably the best thing for a Vikes fan. :D

If I was betting it would be on the Saints. Vikings just can't get it done when they need to.

Dalvin Cook is a great runningback. Saints have the #3 defense against the run. If we (Saints) get a lead, it should take Vikings out of their running game.

Going to game?

My thoughts as well.

Breesus threw a pick first play in OT last year, I mean not his best effort.

Is Dalvin Cook playing? If so I think it's closer, if not Saints by 10. Sorry @MattyDMPLS!!!

Of course, me picking the Saints is probably the best thing for a Vikes fan. :D
The Vikings will have all of their players available.

Last edited:
That 09 game was tough for you , me, and Brett.

I would like to think it will be close but I see the Saints scoring 40+ and the vikings 17

i've got the Vikes by 7. My brother is a huge Vikes fan so gotta stick with them

the football gods owe us one after last year.

With Dalvin Cook not being 100% and the vikes not looking great the past few weeks (except against my pathetic chargers), I don’t see them beating the saints. Saints by 10

I was counting Sunday night and Monday night games too! Either way, he's still an 80 million dollar choke artist!

I was counting Sunday night and Monday night games too! Either way, he's still an 80 million dollar choke artist!

Well luckily he isn't playing Sunday or Monday night haha

Give me The Saints at home to win...

I've been a Vikings fan since I was a kid which means I know better than to bet on them in an important situation.

The Saints will win the game.

I'm picking the Saints because I never can pick the winners.
00dfeb3a4c6c073880dcf4c23cb25d41.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back