Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

I'm fine with it as well.

Looks like it'll be 49 degrees and breezy on Saturday...

Thanks guys, she is about a double bogey golfer. I will see if she still wants to go, as a college student 7am is awfully early.

Fair warning I’ll be up in y’all’s neck of the woods for a while this year.

My wife and I are coming up in the middle of June for our 35th college reunion at Carleton College in Northfield, MN and then going from there to our lake place near Hayward, WI for the rest of June and most of July.

Hope to play with my THP friends while up there.

Got lots of rooms at our place on Lac Courte Oreilles if anyone wants to come up.

Want to definitely organize a group outing like we did last year too.

My wife and I are coming up in the middle of June for our 35th college reunion at Carleton College in Northfield, MN and then going from there to our lake place near Hayward, WI for the rest of June and most of July.

Got lots of rooms at our place on Lac Courte Oreilles if anyone wants to come up.

Yeah bud!
Will definitely find time to get together!

She said she is not working that weekend, but is worried because she has only golfed 2 seasons so far, and is not that good. She asked if you guys were accepting amateurs, and I said they are accepting me. She said there is a large difference between those levels of amateurism. I told her I would check with you guys.
First off - she'll fit right in regardless of score if she wants to come with and it sounds like an 8th is still needed. THP isn't about going pro it's about having fun and this group is a blast.

I've got to get to this, this year hopefully. You're up all sorts of north east for me, and that's beautiful country up there.

Played Blackwolf Run yesterday, 48 front, and 41 back. Still have my spring swing, pulling a ton of shots.
I have a 104, 51 and 54 so far this year so spring swing it up! It's going to be a good day.

I'm fine with it as well.

Looks like it'll be 49 degrees and breezy on Saturday...

4 more days!
still got a few more days for the weather to change for the better. Will be outdoor round number two for me this upcoming weekend. Don’t expect a whole lot!

Got 3 rounds in this weekend. Handicap creeping up right now. Looking forward to TB as I’ve never played it yet.

Got 3 rounds in this weekend. Handicap creeping up right now. Looking forward to TB as I’ve never played it yet.
We played it last year and it was fun, but since it's in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin there's absolutely no service half the time.

looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

are we going to play any kind of a group game?
maybe random pairing 2-person net best ball? winners get bragging rights?
We'll figure something out I'm sure. We did rotating partners 6 holes each last time so we could play with each of our foursome and that was a lot of fun.

Jealous of all of you, hope you all play well and we can organize something this fall as well.

Jealous of all of you, hope you all play well and we can organize something this fall as well.
I have a greens pass with your name on it once you're up to golfing condition down south, just recover and we will make sure to get a round in.

looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday!

are we going to play any kind of a group game?
maybe random pairing 2-person net best ball? winners get bragging rights?
Whatever helps you and @Daluteh in your prep for Bagboy Championship works for me. We wanna send you boys down there loaded for bear!

I have a greens pass with your name on it once you're up to golfing condition down south, just recover and we will make sure to get a round in.
Sounds like a plan to me. Hopefully can start chipping and putting in 2 weeks and progress from there.

I'm also jealous of missing this one, especially having grown up 1/2 mile from the course and spending many days in my teen years hunting the land where the course now sits.

Have fun on Saturday and I'll hope to join all of you sometime this year as we will be back in Minnesota from late May through mid October.

Back