Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

Hey everyone, I was hoping to put together an event this summer. Thinking like StoneRidge, Troy Byrne or Meadows at Mystic. Anyone have any interest?
I would be in for an event

I’m in!

Hey everyone, I was hoping to put together an event this summer. Thinking like StoneRidge, Troy Byrne or Meadows at Mystic. Anyone have any interest?
Yes sir!

@JMB3 think you can manage your way into the great state of MN for an event?

I'd be interested to meet some fellow MN/WI thp'rs and would be excited for my first THP outting

Man, if I knew travel was in my cards then I’d be thinking hard about this!

Man, if I knew travel was in my cards then I’d be thinking hard about this!
I will keep you in the loop. I was thinking sometime in June.

Count me as a definite maybe Matty. It will depend on whether the covid thing settles down and how hot it is at that time. It should be OK in mid June though.

Love to loin in.
Troy my fav, StoneRidge next and Mystic last of those. Or we can do them all over the summer.

I've always wanted to play Giants Ridge but although I live in Minnesota, It's a long ways to Giants Ridge. I live in SW Minnesota, about 40 miles from both Iowa and South Dakota.

@mulegolf are you around the Slayton area?

Lots of great courses up here in Mn @Jman. Northern MN is one of a kind.
I live in MN and haven’t made it up north. Superior National is on the list for sure.

I live in MN and haven’t made it up north. Superior National is on the list for sure.

If you get a chance to get up to Giants Ridge, The Wilderness, or Grandview Lodge’s Pines or Preserve - you won’t regret it!

Yes sir. I would be in for an event :drinks:

I would

It is a great course. If you can find your way on Northland, I suggest that, too. Not sure what their policy is on non-members.

I want to do this....can I convince the wife. Thats the question.

Wonder if we’ll have an even enough split to do a MN vs WI showdown.

Back