Minnesota & Wisconsin Thread

Cool enough in the morning that I might even have to wear pants. Should be a great day!

Going to play 9 later today with my wife at Big Fish near our place.

See you in the morning!

I’ve got just the thing for that! Balls of Steel by Eyeline Golf. You will be hammering short putts in after 5 minutes on the practice green I promise.

David and I had a great time together at Turtleback. The course is in good shape. The greens were pretty quick.

We both left a few out there though. Started the day nice and cool. Cloudy conditions instead of the sun that was predicted. Enjoyed a few cigars on the course.

Having lunch in the clubhouse now.

The only thing that could have made it better is if we had a few more THPers with us.

Cool enough in the morning that I might even have to wear pants. Should be a great day!

Going to play 9 later today with my wife at Big Fish near our place.

See you in the morning!
Oh goodness! In what world is it ever cool enough to wear pants in July in Minnesota!

Don't do this to me. =P

David and I had a great time together at Turtleback. The course is in good shape. The greens were pretty quick.

We both left a few out there though. Started the day nice and cool. Cloudy conditions instead of the sun that was predicted. Enjoyed a few cigars on the course.

Having lunch in the clubhouse now.

The only thing that could have made it better is if we had a few more THPers with us.
Thanks for driving down!!! Fun round, would've been nice if more THPers could've made it.

At least Jordy went under 40 for a 9. 😁
I'm glad you two had a blast. It's a tough time of year for us apparently, maybe we can all get together this fall like we were able to last year.

Heading just north of Eagle River, WI The weekend of August 13th for some golf and fishing.

Got tickets to the 3M Sunday. Is anyone else going?

Last edited:
I was just busting @Daluteh balls a little bit. No worries. :D
It's all good, I also didn't go on that trip though. ;)

I've been wanting to get out with THPers but nothing has been working for dates, we are a bunch of busy people.

My wife and I are playing at Spooner Golf Club this afternoon in Spooner, WI. Our guests left yesterday and it’s time to get the new Morgan Cup Cobra clubs on the course again.

Starting our trip back to Georgia Saturday morning with a stop along the way near Chicago to visit my in laws.

We come up to Northwest, WI every summer for 3-4 weeks in either July or August. Looking forward to meeting and playing with some more THPers then.

It's all good, I also didn't go on that trip though. ;)

I've been wanting to get out with THPers but nothing has been working for dates, we are a bunch of busy people.
Pick a weekend day in August and I'll come up to play with you. SE Minnesota isn't too far for me. Rochester is a 3 hr drive.

Pick a weekend day in August and I'll come up to play with you. SE Minnesota isn't too far for me. Rochester is a 3 hr drive.
This assumes I have a day free. Between my wife working, parents coming down and a wedding I am in not to mention my 5 year anniversary with plans I have yet to make. I feel like I'm booked until fall already.

I absolutely will though, when I get a free day I'll post something up and we will get together this year still.

This assumes I have a day free. Between my wife working, parents coming down and a wedding I am in not to mention my 5 year anniversary with plans I have yet to make. I feel like I'm booked until fall already.

I absolutely will though, when I get a free day I'll post something up and we will get together this year still.
That's pretty busy. Maybe in the spring.

We do need to get something on the calendar for a MN WI meetup for late summer/fall

Back