Mismatched pairs / foursomes....?

I used to get more self conscious about playing better players than myself, but it really is a great way to learn about yourself and your game. The same goes for when I play with( someone who might not be as good of a player. Every round can teach one something about their own game.

I like playing with better players it makes me work harder on my game and showes my ways to improve

I really enjoy playing with new people and especially lower hdcp players. I still play my own game, but my game almost always elevates a bit.
When I play with higher hdcp players (I enjoy that too), my game doesn't seem to suffer.
Almost every Friday, I walk on as a single, so I never know who I am going to be playing with.

Agree with this completely. Love playing with people that are better than me. I hope to pick up something from them that might help my game and also challenge me to be better than what I am now.

maybe that why you enjoy playing golf with me so much.........lol

maybe that why you enjoy playing golf with me so much.........lol

Nah.. just doing my community service and playing with elderly when playing golf with you. :)

Miss you and can't wait to see you in Ocean City!

lol....elderly ? i hit the looooooooongest drive of the year tonight subbing for jimmy in the friday night league . hit it 290 yards and split the fairway and have a witness (derek, jimmys teammate ) . worse part is i know i will not hit it father than that unless i am down hill down hurricane....lol, but it is a legit almost 3oo yards :banana:

Back