CONTEST Mission Inn Resort Giveaway for 2 from Golf Moose

jvbart

2022 Quest Cup with Edel Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Awesome stay and play giveaway for 2 at Mission Inn Resort in Florida. I don't think airfare is included but great giveaway for anyone in the region or willing to travel. Anyone played that resort before?

Awesome stay and play giveaway for 2 at Mission Inn Resort in Florida. I don't think airfare is included but great giveaway for anyone in the region or willing to travel. Anyone played that resort before?

Yes, it is a great place. Played the 2018 Ben Hogan experience there, and it's a weekend I'll never forget.

Yes, it is a great place. Played the 2018 Ben Hogan experience there, and it's a weekend I'll never forget.
That's awesome, I'm definitely going to make the trip if I win. I will have to check out that thread!

Awesome giveaway. Had an excellent time there with Titleist Vokey Experience in 2018. Great set of courses and facilities.

thanks @jvbart . looks like a great place. and flights these days are cheaper than dirt.

In, thanks!

thanks @jvbart . looks like a great place. and flights these days are cheaper than dirt.
Yup, I'm sure I can get to San Diego to Florida for next to nothing if booked in advance right now.

Back