Miura and Linksoul Collab

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the company

A never-before-seen set of Chakra-inspired color-coded irons – the Miura + Linksoul Color Theory Irons – taps into the simplistic and minimalist nature of both company’s mantra’s while sticking to their roots in craftsmanship, design and innovation. Linksoul is about color and Miura is about feel.

These two brands are rooted in golf and share the core values mentioned above. Miura + Linksoul’s Color Theory Irons launch today with a very limited edition run of four club sets based on a minimalist color-coded system. That’s right…no numbers! The irons are designed by Linksoul’s Art Director and Co-Founder Geoff Cunningham and hand forged by Miura Golf.

• Geoff worked up a short set of 7 irons with inspiration rooted in the chakra color system.
    • Red would identify as longer/powerful irons
    • Yellow would be mid irons
    • Turquoise/Aqua would be mid-short irons
    • Purple/indigo would be wedges/scoring irons
  • The process started with symbols, but moved into colors, ultimately identified by a colored dot.
_56A3300 (2).jpg

GG5A9829.jpg

Last edited:
Will these be going into your Sunday bag @JB ?

• Admin
But what about the lofts???? seriously these look really good. I like the clean lines.

Saw this on social media last night and thought it was a cool idea.

That is one way to keep someone from looking in your bag to see what you are hitting.

And people flipped out when Hogan put the loft on the club instead of the iron number...

Maybe I'm missing something but this seems like one of the dumbest ideas ever. Now I have to remember that my blue club goes X yards? No thanks.

And people flipped out when Hogan put the loft on the club instead of the iron number...

Maybe I'm missing something but this seems like one of the dumbest ideas ever. Now I have to remember that my blue club goes X yards? No thanks.

That made me laugh out loud in the office.
I think I want animals on mine. Or to narrow that down dogs.

German Shephard 4 iron
Golden Retriever 5 iron
Black Lab 6 iron
Poodle 7 iron
Corgi 8 iron
Terrier 9 iron
Chihuahua PW

And yes I spent time going by size.

Hooray, the end of the loft jacking debate! ?

I'd hit them.

Don't forget your American Pitbull Terrier SW!

German Shephard 4 iron
Golden Retriever 5 iron
Black Lab 6 iron
Poodle 7 iron
Corgi 8 iron
Terrier 9 iron
Chihuahua PW

Now you are getting crazy because that doesn't fit the size change towards shorter clubs.
Yeah but you need something tougher than a purse dog in the bunkers!;)

Lofts are 25/32/40/49, comes with S-taper black shafts. I wouldn't mind hitting these, narrow soles suit me well...

love the look but I don’t know about the colors.
Personally I’d make them different shades of the same color every 2-3 iron. Example dark blue to light blue from pw-8. Dark red to pink for 7-5, etc.

Won’t have to memorize all colors but know that they are grouped by low, mid, high irons.

I feel like it’s playing green in this wind. That's a sentence I don’t want to say

German Shephard 4 iron
Golden Retriever 5 iron
Black Lab 6 iron
Poodle 7 iron
Corgi 8 iron
Terrier 9 iron
Chihuahua PW

No these I’d consider...:rolleyes:

I don’t give them a few swings

First we had loft jacking, now we are going to have “color jacking”. People are gong to be saying “all they did was put a green on a yellow club to add distance.”

Seriously though, I appreciate forward and out of the box things like this. I don’t think they are for me, but I like the challenge to the norm. And I’m all in on JB’s dog-labeled irons, but only for the reason of being able to say “Oh, that dog will hunt” every time he fires a 7 iron right at a pin.

I like the cleanness but not the Bespoke.

Why not? Clubs cost enough only half will actually get used on a regular basis.

I would love a pro to say they had to pinch a 3/4 Aqua to get in there pin high.

They do look lovely irons, but honestly can't understand the reason why the colours. Is this somehow solving a problem that didn't exist in the first place?

Just saw that this 4 club set will set you back $1300! That's right.... $1300. I will kindly leave 3 of my 7 PTx Pro irons at home and keep the green backs in my wallet.

Back