Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all

Here is a little run through of my WITB

Currently

Driver: Taylormade Sim max 10.5* with Ust V2 6F4, 44.75" Lamkin Utx 2 wraps
3 wood: Taylormade Sim max 15* with Ventus Blue 7s 42.75" Lamkin Utx 2 wraps
Hybrid: Taylormade Gapr Hi 20* with Ust Irod 85F4 Lamkin Utx 2 wraps
Irons: Ping i200 4&5 Ping iBlade 6-pw with Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw stiff. Red dot. Lamkin REL ACE 3 gen 2 wraps.
Wedges: Ping Glide 2.0 stealth 52* & 58* with AWT wedge shafts( was going to change to steelfiber but like these quite a bit) orange dot , Lamkin REL ACE 3 gen 2 full wraps and 2 additional lower wraps.
Putter: Nike Method 001 " OVEN" flowneck 33" superstore pistol gt tour.
20200502_130214.jpg20200502_130506.jpg20200502_130633.jpg
Thanks very much for looking , my bag feels really dialed in at the moment , hopefully lockdown finishes soon so I can get out and play.

Nice looking bag.

Love seeing the Nike Method putter.

Favorite club in the bag?

Nice set up! Hope you can put them in play soon.

Nice setup. I like those Headcovers.

Nice setup.

Nice looking setup!

Nice looking bag.

Love seeing the Nike Method putter.

Favorite club in the bag?

I would defo say my putter is my favourite club in the bag , will take a lot to knock it out the bag.

Thanks folks, bag is defo pretty set at the moment, the sim max 15* managed to knock out my 07 burner tp 17* fairway, it always manages to work it's way back in ha.

Great looking bag and setup. (y)

Solid combo set on the irons.

nice looking set up...

Nice setup and love the head covers

Nice setup. Nike method oven version is the pick of the bunch for me.

Nice setup. Nike method oven version is the pick of the bunch for me.

Thanks mate , yeh it's a special one for me. Had a few other tour department putters , but this is definitely my favourite.

Good looking setup. What driver and 3wd did you game before the SIM?

Good looking setup. What driver and 3wd did you game before the SIM?
Thanks man, I was gaming a cobra F8 8.5* with elements chrome 5F5 , and an old 07 burner 17* fairway that was my trusty gamer.

Thanks man, I was gaming a cobra F8 8.5* with elements chrome 5F5 , and an old 07 burner 17* fairway that was my trusty gamer.

Notice much improvement from the F8 to the SIM? What made you switch?

Notice much improvement from the F8 to the SIM? What made you switch?

Ballspeed was up like 12mph from my f8 , which really surprised me because I loved that thing.

Nice set up. It could just be deception of the photo and angle. Is your 52 longer than your pw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ballspeed was up like 12mph from my f8 , which really surprised me because I loved that thing.

Good to know. My boy is gaming an F8 driver. We might get some full bag fittings when Club Champion opens back up here.

Nice set up. It could just be deception of the photo and angle. Is your 52 longer than your pw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just deception in the photo , they are the exact same length , then 58 is .25 shorter .

Good to know. My boy is gaming an F8 driver. We might get some full bag fittings when Club Champion opens back up here.

F8 was a hell of a driver, but I just couldn't pass up the games also sim eliminated my left miss.

Nice looking bag. Like the Nike putter!

Back