Miyazaki B. Asha Shafts - Everything You Want To Know

Thinking about going to a B. Asha in the Classic I just picked up or my G20 (havent decided yet) but was wondering what flex and weight option I should go with. I would like to increase my ball flight because I tend to naturally have a low ball flight. I do not swing very hard so last time I was on the monitor it was high 80's I believe. Any suggestions or insight would be greatly appreciated. My assumption is that I am somewhere between a 3R and a 4R.

Hey Dev, I'm not too acquainted with your swing, but based off the info you have here and your previous shaft info, I would say to go with the 3R. Obviously it would be best to try them out first, but that's obviously very difficult for you. From my experience and what I've heard from others that have hit it, the B. Asha plays pretty stiff to flex, and since you struggle with getting the ball up, I'd go with the lighter/weaker shaft of the two.

Hey Dev, I'm not too acquainted with your swing, but based off the info you have here and your previous shaft info, I would say to go with the 3R. Obviously it would be best to try them out first, but that's obviously very difficult for you. From my experience and what I've heard from others that have hit it, the B. Asha plays pretty stiff to flex, and since you struggle with getting the ball up, I'd go with the lighter/weaker shaft of the two.

Thanks for the input. I am torn between the 3R and 4R.

Thanks for the input. I am torn between the 3R and 4R.

Yeah, no problem. Maybe wait to see if PGA SS gets some Classic XL drivers in with these stock. I believe 4 is the stock shaft so you could possibly find a 4R to swing.

Yeah, no problem. Maybe wait to see if PGA SS gets some Classic XL drivers in with these stock. I believe 4 is the stock shaft so you could possibly find a 4R to swing.

Yeah I thought about that but the problem is that their Cleveland inventory isnt very good. They only had 2 Classics when I went last time and no CG Black line at all. I think either way I will be okay but I am leaning towards the 4R.

Yeah I thought about that but the problem is that their Cleveland inventory isnt very good. They only had 2 Classics when I went last time and no CG Black line at all. I think either way I will be okay but I am leaning towards the 4R.

Yeah that would be a problem. Good luck with whichever route you go. The B. Asha is an awesome shaft.

Yeah that would be a problem. Good luck with whichever route you go. The B. Asha is an awesome shaft.

Then I need to decide if I put it in the Classic or the G20. It looks great in the Classic but I really love the G20 head and the sound and feel of it. Decisions decisions decisions.

Then I need to decide if I put it in the Classic or the G20. It looks great in the Classic but I really love the G20 head and the sound and feel of it. Decisions decisions decisions.

I'd go performance over paint. If you like the G20 head better, I'd go with that. The B. Asha should work in any head.

Thanks for bumping this thread. I'm going to listen to this again after work. I'm very intrigued by the B Asha.

Back