Miyazaki Shafts No More?

TrueFX

Reaction score
Handicap
I was just on the Golfworks website looking to purchase a new Miyazaki shaft and came across the following post by a Golfworks employee :

Miyazaki_zps5ywixjxb.jpg

Is this true? Has Miyazaki stopped producing shafts?

They are no longer making golf shafts for the North America market. However you can find them in the latest Srixon 355 wood lineup.

I was just on the Golfworks website looking to purchase a new Miyazaki shaft and came across the following post by a Golfworks employee :

Miyazaki_zps5ywixjxb.jpg

Is this true? Has Miyazaki stopped producing shafts?

Check out the Srixon 355 Driver, Fairway, and Hybrid threads.

They are still producing shafts in Japan, but not releasing any as aftermarket here in the states. Their new Jinkosu is in the 355 driver, hybrid, and fairway.

Check out the Srixon 355 Driver, Fairway, and Hybrid threads.

They are still producing shafts in Japan, but not releasing any as aftermarket here in the states. Their new Jinkosu is in the 355 driver, hybrid, and fairway.

That's disappointing. I was looking to get another B. Asha for my R15. I guess I will check E-Bay.

Yeah it's a bit of a bummer they aren't going aftermarket any more, since the prices will start going up as less and less are available...

I have a C.Kua 59S in my backup driver (R9 460) and it's a pretty sick combo. Sometimes I'll game it just for fun and end up wondering why in the hell I even got a new driver! I usually only end up a few yards behind where I'd be with the Vapor.

Would it be possible to take the C.kua shaft from my CG Black driver and put it on my Great Big Bertha?

Would it be possible to take the C.kua shaft from my CG Black driver and put it on my Great Big Bertha?

The c Kua is a .350 tip. GBB adapters are .335.

But I'm sure either Callaway or an aftermarket place like golfworks, hireko or bully bobs makes a .350 adapter.

The c Kua is a .350 tip. GBB adapters are .335.

But I'm sure either Callaway or an aftermarket place like golfworks, hireko or bully bobs makes a .350 adapter.

Thanks. i wondered about the tip sizes. I have the Kuro Kage Ti Ni. Seems like a good shaft but always liked the Miyazaki.

Wow, this is interesting news. I love these in my Mashies.

JM

Well does that drive the value of the 3 that I have up? :). B.Asha, C Kua and Kusala.....they're collecting dust right now hahaha

Ha! Cost me that much to have them dusted off :)

Still play my Kusala White from time to time. May have to stick it in the Alpha 815 head this weekend for old time sake.

Well does that drive the value of the 3 that I have up? :). B.Asha, C Kua and Kusala.....they're collecting dust right now hahaha

Which Kusala do you have?

Which Kusala do you have?

I think it's the black....61s in a Cleveland Classic. It may be indigo....it's the black and blue colored one. Hahaha

I think it's the black....61s in a Cleveland Classic. It may be indigo....it's the black and blue colored one. Hahaha

Had to go look them up after your answer..lol. Looks like it could either be Black, Blue or Indigo. So just let it be whatever you want it to be! haha

Really loved when I had this shaft. Could really use another if i can find it without needing an adapter

I love my quiver of Miyazaki shafts. All of them are great in their own right.

The Miyazaki Kusala Black 61s has been my favorite driver shaft ever since I first discovered it in the Cleveland Classic 310 Tour. (It was actually the stock shaft in that driver).

I play the Kusala Black shaft at 45.5" in length, and (tipped 1/2"), in my 9.5* SLDR C. This particular head/shaft combo is the ultimate bomber for me, yet very accurate and forgiving at the same time. Love it!

See images below...

Attachments

• stk_xx_large.jpg
    stk_xx_large.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 0
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It is a shame, I have a Kusala Black 61s sitting around also. Never got a chance to change it out for a blue which is what I really need for my swing.

I hate to hear this...I still love my Kusala Blue that has been installed in like 6-7 different drivers at this point. Clearly a tough market to be in and differentiate yourself in.

Sorry to see this,as I enjoy their products.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back