Mizuno - Demo Day 2012

I really like the looks of the JPX Fli-Hi. Think I might stop by a big box today and hit one on a sim.

Great coverage and pictures yoccos and freddie def need sunglasses on to view these shiny beauties.

JPX line looks nice, the HD was a needed addition. The pro model sat on the shelf. There market is not a forgiving forged tour model. Anyone coming in looking for a forged club that has Mizuno stamped on the back goes strait for the blades.

Mizuno has become my favorite OEM. I'll be snagging some of their wedges before the season!

My fitter wants me to buy a set of JPX800 irons with PX graphite shafts. They sure do look sexy. I'm holding out until I can hit them heads up with the RBZ and Nike VR_S. But, the kicker will probably be the shaft because Mizzy offers that shaft as an option and the others probably not.

Great pics guys. This year's Mizuno line looks understated and smart.

My fitter wants me to buy a set of JPX800 irons with PX graphite shafts. They sure do look sexy. I'm holding out until I can hit them heads up with the RBZ and Nike VR_S. But, the kicker will probably be the shaft because Mizzy offers that shaft as an option and the others probably not.

Can't speak for this year, but Nike offered the PX graphite on the Pro Combos last year - Chunkylover77 was testing them and is still gaming them.

Mizuno really does make beautiful irons with high performance built in. I hope to swing a couple models at our demo day in May.

Like what I am seeing from Mizuno. The one thing that stood out to me though was the stand bag. Not because I loved it or anything, but because it was black and red. To me that didn't say Mizuno. I'm just used to associated Mizuno with blue/white.

Very nice looking stuff there. Thanks for the pics

Call me crazy but there wasn't much there that impresses me. I don't really care for the look of the hybrids and the JPX line is a year old at this point.

Nice looking setup. Kinda waiting until mizuno moves from the jpx line. Not sure why, but the jpx's are missing something for me. As for the MP line I find the risks to outweigh the rewards.

Like the looks of their bags.

those MP-R12 wedges look very slick.
i also, enjoy the looks of their stand bag...

Wow those stand bags are sexy.

Like what I am seeing from Mizuno. The one thing that stood out to me though was the stand bag. Not because I loved it or anything, but because it was black and red. To me that didn't say Mizuno. I'm just used to associated Mizuno with blue/white.

I agree. They seem to be getting away from the white/blue. It's still there, just not as emphasized it seems, which is a shame because I find they're white/blue stuff beautiful.

Call me crazy but there wasn't much there that impresses me. I don't really care for the look of the hybrids and the JPX line is a year old at this point.

This!! I appreciate the pics but the only thing that caught my eye was the stand bag. I love the looks of their other products, but having nothing new surprises me quite a bit.

Any word on whether the MP650 line is going to be a limited release in North America?
A Mizuno rep I deal with in the UK mentioned if I want them I should think about lodging an order through soon, since the UK release is in limited numbers at first, if I want them. Just wondering if that's more of a rumour. If I can get them here instead, I'm happy to wait.

I have always had a soft spot for Mizuno irons. They just look so good (and feel).

no forged freshness for you buddy?

I've hit the Pro's and they're a very solid iron. I've never hit their wedges but have heard good things about them, so that's on my short to-do list.

This!! I appreciate the pics but the only thing that caught my eye was the stand bag. I love the looks of their other products, but having nothing new surprises me quite a bit.
It wasnt all that long ago that some were critical of Mizuno for coming out with too many new clubs.

They sure have some sweet looking clubs.

It wasnt all that long ago that some were critical of Mizuno for coming out with too many new clubs.

I suppose. I guess I just always expect new lineups to come out at the PGA show and was just saying I wasn't too excited to see stuff we have seen (and had access to) for quite some time now.

Back