Mizuno ES21 Wedges

I would love to see how these look at address.

Those look really good. I've used the MP T20, which are impressive. But these, must give these a fair shot. Let's see 921 HMP 4-5i, 921F 6-9, 921T in PW and ES21 Wedges, Aug 31 Pre-Order.

Yes, when you open the face, it would be great to have a more centered sweetspot. Now if they had only extended the grooves a bit more towards the toe, where people live when they open it up.

They do that and they risk being called copy cats.. haha.

The center CTG emblem on the back is a nice touch. These look good!

I guess I am slow. What offering are they copying?

It was a joke about full face grooves. If they went full face then they would be copying someone.

I love wedges and these look real interesting from a what's under the hood perspective. Just being able to type "what's under the hood" with respect to wedges is a new concept that I'm adjusting too :p

It was a joke about full face grooves. If they went full face then they would be copying someone.

I now see your point and understand. I own one of those.

Always been a big fan of Mizuno wedges and these look and sound awesome. Played them for years before Hogan introduced the Equalizers. The S5 were some of the best I ever played.

These look amazing, but if I'm going to put them in my bag someone's going to have to give them to me. $200 is just a bit out of my price range for wedges.

They do that and they risk being called copy cats.. haha.

Well, Callaway copied Edel ... it's what works, as you know. Copying for performance is good.

These wedges look amazing and I know that the performance will be there.

These look amazing, but if I'm going to put them in my bag someone's going to have to give them to me. $200 is just a bit out of my price range for wedges.

Discounted price will probably be from $159-179

These are interesting. Would love to check out feel and spin on these. (And Bryson digs the water on the face)

Mizuno is getting stronger and stronger every year. I love their current trajectory.

Couple of fun combos

DFEA2D56-29C2-470E-85DE-4B5C529C9670.jpeg

A283F540-68CA-41BE-AB66-AD533DBF336E.jpeg

Initially Price reminds me of the Ping forged wedges that came out at a similar price point but these have substantial more tech behind it. Like the looks of them. Although that the CG badge reminds me of the BMW logo.
I was thinking crash test dummy, but i can see that too.

That recoil shaft is going to look awesome. I was almost all in on the TW wedges but these just knocked those out. Wow, they look great and with the tech, I think they would be a better fit.

I thought we might see a hollow body design in the new Hot Metal line, and instead Mizuno puts it in one of their wedge lines? Talk about unexpected. I like what I'm seeing, but this isn't a wedge I would buy without demoing it first. Regardless of whether it's for me, I applaud the effort.

This is a bit long, but a good watch for Mizuno fans. Chris Voshall goes into detail on the latest Mizuno products, including the ES21's design and target market (~19:00 mark).

This sounds extremely interesting!

Nice looking wedges, and some interesting technology going into them. They would really look wicked with those blacked out Recoil shafts!

Back