tgtt

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm on Tapatalk so probably missed it.

True? Where's the scoop?

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Looks like they will be hitting the shelves in Feb

Looks like they will be hitting the shelves in Feb
Mizuno NA on Twitter told me March, but close enough for me! I'm hoping to get a sleeve early!

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Mizuno NA on Twitter told me March, but close enough for me! I'm hoping to get a sleeve early!

Sounds more accurate than some of the press coverage saying “February”. Funny though cause I just said to my wife “I’ll try them in the summer when I find them on the course looking for my ball”.

Sounds more accurate than some of the press coverage saying “February”. Funny though cause I just said to my wife “I’ll try them in the summer when I find them on the course looking for my ball”.
Totally... When they say tour ball, I immediately think $50 a dozen... Too many amazing options under that price point, but I still want to give them a try.

EF63AC32-3735-43CD-9A0D-7A843125090B.jpeg
Here is what the box looks like. Got this sample pack at the PGA show on Wednesday.
Wish the weather was better here so that I could give them a try and report to you guys.

Nice! Ive been whining to Mizuno for years that they need to offer balls, putters and shoes here in the US. 1 out of 3 aint bad.

I’ll be following along to see if the ball takes off here in the states. I’m sure I’ll pick up a box for testing but it has to win it’s way into my bag and there is a lot of stiff competition out there in the ball market these days.

I’m excited for Mizuno to feel good enough to make some bold moves, and it’s not like they haven’t been in the golf ball market, they’ve just not been in it stateside.

They take a lot of guff for the way they do things, but I like the swagger they have going.

I’m excited for Mizuno to feel good enough to make some bold moves, and it’s not like they haven’t been in the golf ball market, they’ve just not been in it stateside.

They take a lot of guff for the way they do things, but I like the swagger they have going.

I will be trying these out for sure. I love this move by mizuno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! Ive been whining to Mizuno for years that they need to offer balls, putters and shoes here in the US. 1 out of 3 aint bad.

Off and on Mizuno has offered putters to the US market, but they don't sell well so the company discontinues US distribution of its putters. Over the years Mizuno contracted with Scotty Cameron, TP Mills and Bettinardi for Mizuno brand putters for the US market.

I can't wait to try them. I like the looks of them, though looks really mean nothing lol

I had a pair of the mizuno shoes. They were really nice.

Meatloaf said two out of three ain’t bad. I’d like to see their shoes here too, but it takes balls to make bold moves.

I’ll be following along to see if the ball takes off here in the states. I’m sure I’ll pick up a box for testing but it has to win it’s way into my bag and there is a lot of stiff competition out there in the ball market these days.

If its the same ball that they have offered in Japan and the UK, it will. Ive seen some UK based Youtube golf pros test the MP ball and it outperforms the ProV1.

Off and on Mizuno has offered putters to the US market, but they don't sell well so the company discontinues US distribution of its putters. Over the years Mizuno contracted with Scotty Cameron, TP Mills and Bettinardi for Mizuno brand putters for the US market.

Thanks and Im aware. Ive owned pretty much every club Mizuno has made over the last 20 years, putters included. There was a time when I was THP's #1 Mizuno fanboy. LOL

Alright! I won’t have to buy golf balls anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Definitely want to try to RB Tour once available. Curious what the compression rating is on it. Also curious if Mizuno will ultimately sell the JPX and JPX-S in the US Market as well at some point. Probably depends on the success of the RB Tour/Tour X.

Back