Mizuno JPX 825 & 825 Pro Irons

TC

Keg Thrower
Reaction score
Handicap
Mizuno is littering their Facebook feed with talk and pics of these irons. It seems as though CH3 has the Pro's in his bag this weekend for the PGA Championship.

The Pro's

405459_434624536589407_1734573969_n.jpg

The 825's

302415_434623256589535_1009435129_n.jpg

I got to tell you, I think aesthetically, these are an amazing upgrade to the 800's that came out last year or whenever.

Not sure if this is honoring embargo, but I figured since it was all over their Facebook page that it was ok.

damn facebook pics. cant see em at work

Sorry man, all the other pics out there are water marked.

I like the coloring of the pros much better.

I think they look good. Like I've said I like almost all of Mizzy's stuff. I agree, these are an improvement over last year.

I can't wait for about 10 replies thinking they're hilarious when they talk about how buttery soft these are.

I'm really digging the look of the Pro's. CH3 has a combo set of the new Pro's and MP59's in play this week.

John Deere Tap'n

Oh hello! This confirms it, the 800's are going up for sale tonight. Off to the facebook.

sessy. straight, sessy.

Look very similar to the 800's IMO. Nice looking irons

I really like the looks of the Pros a lot. Wow! Mizuno still brings the pain when it comes to putting out great iron sets.

The new drivers look pretty dang sweet as well, can't wait to hear some more info about them.

I think the pro's look very nice. The 825's look good too. I don't know why but Mizuno irons and myself have never really clicked.

The Pro's look pretty good, I don't like the blue in the other model

Your right TC plenty of pics on facebook.

I think the pro's look very nice. The 825's look good too. I don't know why but Mizuno irons and myself have never really clicked.

I'm the same exact way as you. I always want them, and want to have them, but they just don't sing to me when I hit them. It's kind of annoying.

Also, it sucks that the Pro's are RH only.

Yeah I think if they went away from that blue badge more people would buy them.

I'm the same exact way as you. I always want them, and want to have them, but they just don't sing to me when I hit them. It's kind of annoying.

Also, it sucks that the Pro's are RH only.
I'm with both of you. I've wanted to like their irons so many times, but any time I hit them I come away underwhelmed and dissapointed. I imagine its how my wife feels.

that driver is ridiculous. ly awesome.

Dang. That might be the first Mizuno driver I've ever felt lusty feelings for. Very nice!

Yeah I think if they went away from that blue badge more people would buy them.

You know I thought that at first with the 800's but I'll be danged if it isn't one of my favorite cavity designs ever. The Pro's looks BA though.

Dang those look good. I have to agree with the TC here, huge upgrade in the looks department.

I need to go check these out when they hit the stores, Makes me miss my MP52's

I love the look of the Pro's. The driver looks good too, the shape of the sole reminds me of the G20.

Yeah, that driver is wicked looking. I'd hit it!

Back