Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
733784_612184312166761_1953450456_n-L.jpg

1098374_612184382166754_1909947120_n-L.jpg

1000292_612184348833424_1309570561_n-L.jpg

If Batman played golf, these would be his irons.

Forged GI irons. These look pretty good for an iron labelled EZ.

Not what I expected, that look really good. I can't wait to see an address picture.

Those looks pretty awesome. Cant wait to see more.

Might just be the lighting and angles, but it looks like a nice finish on these. Good looking iron!

These irons have me conflicted - almost as if they have a split personality. Knowing Mizuno, they'll probably cost $899 or $999 - but IMO they look cheaper due to the badging. I get the product and it's intentions, but I don't know if the average consumer would. Then again - I don't think the average consumer would be considering Mizuno clubs in the first place.

I saw this photo on Facebook. These look SICK, I can't wait to see these in person and give them a swing. I love the feel of Mizuno irons and I would love to see how these stack up against my J40's.

They look like Ping clubs.

Yea, when I saw the name EZ, I assumed they would be somewhere in the SGI category. Hopefully they do some marketing with the name, b/c I don't think prior Mizuno GI irons got as much love as they deserved.

~Rock

Might just be the lighting and angles, but it looks like a nice finish on these. Good looking iron!

I agree, it looks like a slightly darker finish on these which I think would be awesome

Always love what Mizuno releases, and I like that it's not blue.

call me intrigued.

I saw these on Facebook earlier and I would be interested to see them but not entirely sure I would be considering them until I get to hold them

Definitely not what I expected with EZ branding as I thought it would be an Altitude comparison. Looks like another cavity back offering. Meh.

When I saw "EZ" I assumed ugliness immediately, but these are actually quite nice looking. I always like seeing more forgiving forged offerings, so that those needing more forgiveness can still see the benefits of a forged head.

They do not appear very SGI as the name suggests!

Looks great, can't wait to see more pictures and the specs. Love the black and orange. Any ideas where these will fit in with the 825's and 825's Pro?

Always love what Mizuno releases, and I like that it's not blue.

I too love mizuno irons, but I disagree on the blue, its like their trademark and I dont know about moving from it.

Im intrigued to see where these fall into the lines. They look like Forged JPX825s while having a wider sole than the 825pros

Thise are pretty snazzy looking...wonder how they'll stack up to other offerings, including what's currently in my bag

Back