Mizuno JPX-EZ Irons Preview

Hey would intimidate the ball into compression...

Nevermind.

Mizuno irons are buttery

Just "Blugold'in it". BTW, new term.

Just "Blugold'in it". BTW, new term.

There are a lot of terms for what I do.

I hope these are more of a GE iron and less of a a players iron.

The finish is pretty, but the cavity looks very generic. At a distance they'll be mistaken for Pings or TM Burners, IMO. Mizuno should never do non-blue irons, IMO.

Those are some sharp looking sticks.

The more I look at them, the more I see i15.

Not really feeling the orange but I want to see more pics anyway. They also look dark grey which would be sort of cool.

love everything about them except the orange. My GolfTec coach was telling me about these the other day, said he expected to have a sample set within the month.

The finish is pretty, but the cavity looks very generic. At a distance they'll be mistaken for Pings or TM Burners, IMO. Mizuno should never do non-blue irons, IMO.

I agree with you on this. They should stick with the blue.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

I want to see more pics.

Those look sweet but probably gonna cost alot

Very interesting......

Not bad opening pictures, looking forward to hearing more

I am not feeling the orange or the badging, which is a bit of a bummer because the rest of the club looks nice.

I'm surprised nobody has complained about 5 iron sets released in 2013 yet.

#onlymattersifitsTMorCallaway

Sadly I don't think people pay close enough attention to the other OEMs to notice or care.

I'd like to hit them...don't think I could buy a set with Halloween colors though.

Mizuno G15's

I think it has more to do with the irons being across the board from SGI to blades vs a driver being 1 club (obviously 460/440 etc)

I think it has more to do with the irons being across the board from SGI to blades vs a driver being 1 club (obviously 460/440 etc)

Yea, if we go a year back it's actually 7 iron sets.

Eh, I think people just have selective memories, the biggest always get attacked the most while those considered to be "smaller" or whatever get by with it. Not a biggie, just funny to me to see.

Yea, if we go a year back it's actually 7 iron sets.

Eh, I think people just have selective memories, the biggest always get attacked the most while those considered to be "smaller" or whatever get by with it. Not a biggie, just funny to me to see.

I will agree with these I just think it's because of the different markets. Irons for each hdcp range but anyone from scratch to 36 can play the same driver.

I will agree with these I just think it's because of the different markets. Irons for each hdcp range but anyone from scratch to 36 can play the same driver.

I actually don't agree with that at all, different driver heads can be ENTIRELY different beasts and just not fit someone. The J40 is that head for me, tried it 3 times in three lofts with about a dozen different shafts and it doesn't work. In clubs it's not just one way or the other to me, selective amnesia is just not how I see it personally.

Don't get me wrong. I don't mind at all. I think options are awesome. I'm just surprised we haven't built 10 pages of discussion since I last logged on. Based off what we've seen from other releases in the recent months :D

Back