Video Mizuno Live: The THP Showcase

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The week long extravaganza known as the THP Showcase kicks off today with Mizuno live. Unprecedented access for FIVE straight days of our staff testing the equipment and telling you about it, as well as experts straight from the companies involved answering your questions as the testing takes place.

For those that missed the schedule and want to find out what is going on each day and at what time, click here.

Untitled-5-1024x692.jpg

Today we have multiple live streams with Mizuno Golf including a major contest that will be a ton of fun. If you have not gotten your entry in on the contest, you still have a few hours to do so. Head over to our...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• 1Feature-1-1024x692.jpg
    1Feature-1-1024x692.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 282
Last edited by a moderator:
What an awesome week!!!

Ready for this week!

And so it begins! Today is the day! Starting off with Mizuno! I’m excited I don’t know about anybody else but I am!

Awesome!

This is going to be a great week! Someone scheduled a meeting on top of the first half hour of the live feed this afternoon, so I may not join live till the end but hoping!

And so it begins! Today is the day! Starting off with Mizuno! I’m excited I don’t know about anybody else but I am!
This guy is!!

Yes it Mizuno Monday!!! Let’s get the party started!!!

The week of greatness has arrived! This is gonna be fun.

Think @Canadan is on the Sim getting ready?

I hope I can catch it live, I'd like to ask a question on the new M-Craft VI putter.

Great start to a great week!! This is going to be some fun.

Here we go!! This is going to be an awesome week!

Curious to know if Vosh has finally upgraded his 3W.

Less than 5 hrs away. Will be a great beginning to a packed week.

Can't wait to see the Hot Metal and Hot Metal Pros in action today!

Happy Mizuno Day everyone!!!

Did THP notify my boss? The 1 o'clock on my calendar has not been rescheduled yet.

Really excited to hear from Mizuno, and see the staff put this amazing equipment to the test!

Let's go!!!! So excited for this week

Back