Video Mizuno Live: The THP Showcase

2 mizzy bags sitting by the GCQuad

I can watch Dan hit golf shots all day, fun to see Vosh running through the tech and seeing the numbers

That was awesome. Thanks THP and Chris! Can't wait for tonight. Its going to be very close

Great show guys. Incredibly informative. Well worth a second watch

Great job guys. That was great. See ya at 7!!

Great stream! Looking forward to the main event tonight at 7 EST!!!

That was awesome, thanks guys! Tonight is going to be a lot of fun!

Question for @Vosh68 :

I’m really interested in the M-Craft VI putter. I had a putter fitting recently using the SAM PuttLab system, which recommended a putter with some toe-hang, although the fitter said I was putting so well with the face-balanced putter that is in my bag now that he could see me going either way. Using the included weight kit with the face-balanced VI, how much toe-hang would one get with a 5 gram weight difference heel-to-toe (3 gram heel/8 gram toe), or with a 10 gram weight difference (3 gram heel/13 gram toe)? Would there be any negative effects from having different weights in the two positions?

Good stuff guys. Dan is such a machine when hitting balls it's ridiculous. It was cool that Vosh was in the studio to chime in and help explain everything also. Tonight should be a lot of fun!

Such a great watch, thanks for the insights

Great job guys! A lot of fun there, wish I didn't have to meet from 230 on but was still fun to watch :LOL:

Great show, looking forward to tonight

Thanks. I’m glad that I tuned in for this. I learned so much about the differences in the various models.

Was fun watch for all.
Can't wait for thr match.
Josh has his hands full but he can do it.

Nice job guys! Can't wait for the competition tonight!

Hoping I can tune in live tonight. I have some stuff I need to get done that may get in the way.

This afternoon was fun.
I'll miss the live show tonight.
The wife & I have agility training with out dogs from 7-8

Dan was hitting it pretty good. And Chris breaks out the copper mp's wowza!

Great show to all of THP, thanks. Special shoutout to @Canadan for the dart show.

Great video earlier. Informative, fun, and left me wanting more.
Ready for the rumble tonight!!!

Back