Video Mizuno Live: The THP Showcase

Great show, and great talk with Chris about Mizuno. Great discussion on their JPX lineup, and each line under it.

Really pumped that you all enjoyed! And thank you for throwing questions in there for us to ask Dan and Chris!

Really pumped that you all enjoyed! And thank you for throwing questions in there for us to ask Dan and Chris!
Thanks moderator!

What a great video, just finally got caught up! From the looks of it, it should be an entertaining night.

Reactions: JB
So THP wants to know what food is being thrown down in between 2pm
& 7pm?!?!?

Reactions: KEV
Cheese pizza and cold beverages
You lost me at cheese pizza. :D Homemade or which pizza place did you all order from?

Watched / listened to this while walking the fairways today. A lot of fun and a ton of great information.

What a start to the week! Great discussion throughout! So psyched for later tonight!

Watched / listened to this while walking the fairways today. A lot of fun and a ton of great information.

So did I. I got a bone conduction hearing aid and it worked flawless. Was really informative discussion on all Mizunos different lines.

Freaking fantastic day & what a way to kick off THP Showcase week! I will definitely be watching this one again!!!

I had a mishap with my phone earlier today and sadly missed this live. Will be watching soon once the little guy passes out!

Both of those guys have great swings.

Beauty live stream, enjoyed the match

Great job everyone

Had a Feeling Vosh was going to show up there at the studio, GREAT WAY to start the week

Finally got to watch this morning. Voshall is an great guest for these. So much knowledge and enthusiasm. I really like how he differentiated the 921 Forged and HMB. Also @Canadan, that swing is so smooth. Have no idea yet how you did in the challenge last night, but it is in my queue next.

So I’ve watching this and I’m giggling every time I hear chromoly.

I just re-watched this, and I feel like complete understanding of the JPX and MB iron lines hit me over the head. This discussion of how they each compare to each other and MOI, launch differences registered even better the second time through. Great presentation.

Back