LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I really like all of those actually.

I love that blue color!

4 and 6 have my attention. As of now the 2 is firmly in the bag

The 5 looks like an Toulon Atlanta - and I like the Blue Color for sure.

I really like the looks of the V and the VI. The VI is face-balanced, which would probably work well for me, the V is supposed to have significant toe-hang, so likely not a good fit.

yep.. Want..

1607622410737.png

That black #6 is on fire!!! I love the putter I am using right now, but if the the #6 performs close to what I have now it could sway me away from it.

mizuno has put out some really good looking putters.

They look really good

kinda funny that the 6 is called a 6 given its influence. i'm not one who really cares about echoes and influences, as long as it performs!

i'd love to try the 5 and the 6 in that dark gray finish. those look really good!

I really like the look of 5 and 6. Such clean lines, and I enjoy the color options as well.

These look good. Type II is still my favourite...

From the Mizuno website:

M.CRAFT VI is a face-balanced wing mallet offering slightly more weight and stability.

M.CRAFT V is a slant neck toe-heel deep mallet with maximum toe-hang.

The Mizuno blue has to be the best blue.
Those putters look good.

Oh boy, here I had been telling myself I was content with my putter hoard. That 4 and 5 look fantastic. And bluuueeeee.

I like all of these... But would likely only consider playing the 6, good news is that shape is my favorite of the three. I just don't really need another putter.

6....blue!!

kinda funny that the 6 is called a 6 given its influence. i'm not one who really cares about echoes and influences, as long as it performs!

i'd love to try the 5 and the 6 in that dark gray finish. those look really good!
Well if they called it the 7 people would lose their mind :ROFLMAO:

6 looks good... others meh... still thinking that 2 is best

This reminds me of Something About Mary and 7 minute abs

Love the blue!

No! No, no, not 6! I said 7. Nobody's comin' up with 6. Who works out in 6 minutes? You won't even get your heart goin, not even a mouse on a wheel.

Back