Mizuno M Craft 4-5-6 Putters

That's awesome, has seemed like a great combination for you.

Is there anything individually about this M craft that really jumps out at you, or is it just how well it all works in harmony?

I cant wait for the opportunity to roll one. Checks the boxes for what I'm comfortable with. Milled, mid mallet, blue. Looking to test putters this year so this is a must!
It’s a lot of things...

I like blue, hahaha, but really the finish is as good as I’ve ever seen, and minus not having a running bird on the face, I think they nailed the engraving on the putter.

The shape is so...fantastic. It frames the ball really well and the radii/lines at address just flow super cleanly.

The milling is deep enough to satisfy me, I’m usually a deep mill guy, and there is a quality of feedback through impact that will please even the snobbiest out there.

Basically, looks great, rolls great, feels great. I don’t have anything to nitpick, which is wild, and not at all the way I felt based on pictures alone before seeing them in hand. I do think some of the other shapes need some more tweaking, but the V is pretty perfect.

Another day with the V on the course and holy crap y’all. :oops:

There’s something about the shape, the feel, the balance, all of it that just has me pretty infatuated.

Im going to have to sit it down for a bit while I work on a new putter review and a new putter shaft review, and for the first time in my career....I kinda don’t want to.:ROFLMAO:

With comments like these, feels like I need to dive in. 👊

After my recent SAM putter fitting I am possible rethinking my putter choice.. At the same time I am thinking " I like what I like" computer be damned...

After my recent SAM putter fitting I am possible rethinking my putter choice.. At the same time I am thinking " I like what I like" computer be damned...
One of the most famous club designers ever once told me a great story. Someone flew a private jet to visit him when he was at Taylormade to “get fit by the best tour team”. After a 3 hour fitting session they gave him all of the info and recommendations. He turned to them and said “that sounds great but I was reading about three new irons and want those”.

I had a Club Champion putter fitting last month, SAM PuttLab said I should use a putter with moderate toe-hang, but the fitter couldn't argue with how well I was doing with my face-balanced gamer. He said that I could obviously go either way.

By the way, saw in Mizuno's IG Story today, US release date is February 18th. :thumb:

One of the most famous club designers ever once told me a great story. Someone flew a private jet to visit him when he was at Taylormade to “get fit by the best tour team”. After a 3 hour fitting session they gave him all of the info and recommendations. He turned to them and said “that sounds great but I was reading about three new irons and want those”.
Thats awesome.. lol

@JB not sure if you know or maybe @Vosh68 can chip in, but do you know what the weight of the grip on a VI is? I am ordering some Golf Prides and figured I would pick up a spare for when I buy my new putter. Thanks!

@JB not sure if you know or maybe @Vosh68 can chip in, but do you know what the weight of the grip on a VI is? I am ordering some Golf Prides and figured I would pick up a spare for when I buy my new putter. Thanks!

I believe around 85 grams as it is a Lamkin Deep Etched Cord.

Fairly convinced that way down the road when I can grab another V for a song I’m going to have the plating removed by someone and have a raw and rusty to go with the beautiful blue.:love:

After a recent putter fitting looking at the 6 a bit more. Still love the 5 so may still see how it goes.

After a recent putter fitting looking at the 6 a bit more. Still love the 5 so may still see how it goes.
Man, the V has stolen my heart. To the point where I get a little sad when I need to put another into the bag to review and work with. More yet, it’s got me pretty sure I’m going to purge a lot of my SWAG and Olson sticks. :oops:

Man, the V has stolen my heart. To the point where I get a little sad when I need to put another into the bag to review and work with. More yet, it’s got me pretty sure I’m going to purge a lot of my SWAG and Olson sticks. :oops:

This is serious....

This is with the new KBS shaft correct?
That’s what’s in it right now yeah. I’m considering a black out stability eventually, but I can find no knocks on the KBS to make that switch post review. It’s legitimately solid.

Oh wow...I know it's been rolling good for you, but this is serious. Once I find some around me, I'll be trying them out. Thanks for all the talk on this great putter!

Oh wow...I know it's been rolling good for you, but this is serious. Once I find some around me, I'll be trying them out. Thanks for all the talk on this great putter!
I say this with complete honestly and not because of any experiences or whatever, great chance I play this all year as the “gamer” when I’m not reviewing putters.

I say this with complete honestly and not because of any experiences or whatever, great chance I play this all year as the “gamer” when I’m not reviewing putters.
That speaks volumes. I used to think this line looked good, but I've appreciated the extended review about its performance. I think price point of $300 is competitive too.

That speaks volumes. I used to think this line looked good, but I've appreciated the extended review about its performance. I think price point of $300 is competitive too.
I was really hesitant, even reading feedback on the first release that the bang was worth the buck, and there are still a couple shapes I’m not sure if they are, but the V and IV for sure are imo.

Waiting for the release tomorrow feels like a seven year old waiting for Christmas

Waiting for the release tomorrow feels like a seven year old waiting for Christmas
GREAT BUMP! Haha

I was headed to this one today to ask if anyone was going to jump on one!

I am going to save some things for the review that will go on the homepage for the V, but, it’s freaking incredible. I’m truly blown away by it.

Looking forward to seeing it on the homepage. Already have a long lunch blocked on the work calendar tomorrow!

Looking forward to seeing it on the homepage. Already have a long lunch blocked on the work calendar tomorrow!
Nice! Which model you going?

GREAT BUMP! Haha

I was headed to this one today to ask if anyone was going to jump on one!

I am going to save some things for the review that will go on the homepage for the V, but, it’s freaking incredible. I’m truly blown away by it.
Do you have the Blue and if so, how does it hold up and just it's said, you can tell awful so that I can stop looking here.

That wasn’t mine my guy, that was THP’s and picked out straight from THP HQ!

Very different shape, it’s a mid mallet as well, but this is definitely more square, but it’s also more compact heel to toe.

View attachment 8991057View attachment 8991058
Do you have the Blue and if so, how does it hold up and just it's said, you can tell awful so that I can stop looking here.

Above is the one he got. They hold up pretty darn well.

Back