Mizuno M Craft 4-5-6 Putters

Yessir!

I have a slight arc, that said, I'm of the camp that everyone has SOME arc and its impossible to be true SBST (unless maybe you tabletop like Wie or putt like Bryson), that said I have used the weight kit to go 3g in the toe and 13g in the heel to mitigate some of the arc for me, and its been quite nice. I think it can make a difference for sure, but I also think many people get hung up in the minutia of it and it costs them putting confidence.
I'm seriously pondering the VI. I can go face-balanced no problem, but figure if I need some toe-hang I could do the opposite you did, put the 3g in the heel and the 13g in the toe. So much versatility when they include the weight kit. :thumb:

DSC01719-L.jpg

DSC01720-L.jpg

DSC01721-L.jpg

DSC01722-L.jpg

DSC01723-L.jpg

DSC01724-L.jpg

DSC01725-L.jpg

DSC01734-L.jpg

DSC01729-L.jpg

DSC01730-L.jpg

Golf store did not have the new Mizuno line yet. Ordered a IV anyway. Worst part is it will be a few weeks, hopefully not backordered. Doing my part to support my LGS.

I was able to see these today. Really nice looking. I like the weighting and the stock grip.

I was able to see them today too, good time trying each one, and comparing them side-by-side with others of similar design. I think I'll be pulling the trigger on a 34" VI in BLUE. I really liked the V too, not as much toe-hang as I expected, and that's good for me, but the shape and size are so similar to my Cleveland HB SOFT Premier #10.5, my current gamer, that I'd rather go with my other favorite shape.

I was able to see them today too, good time trying each one, and comparing them side-by-side with others of similar design. I think I'll be pulling the trigger on a 34" VI in BLUE. I really liked the V too, not as much toe-hang as I expected, and that's good for me, but the shape and size are so similar to my Cleveland HB SOFT Premier #10.5, my current gamer, that I'd rather go with my other favorite shape.

With the weight kit, you can technically alter the toe hang too.

Exactly what I did in the pics above, 13g in heel, 3g in toe, still has hang but through the stroke its toned down for sure.

I was able to hit a few putts with the IV and the V today at PGA. They are really nice looking putters. Felt nice did the 10 or so putts I hit.

If I hadn’t just bought a Chicago and a SeeMore this month, I might have considered pulling the trigger on the V, but it’ll have to wait a while.

That being said, I could definitely see picking up the V at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, exactly what I had in mind. I do well with face-balanced, SAM PuttLab recommends some toe-hang, with the VI and weight kit I can put the 3g in the heel, the 13g in the toe, and have some toe-hang if I need it. Best of both worlds, and all included instead of having to buy the weight kit separately.

Of the pics I got yesterday on the photo table finally, this one is easily my favorite

D44B29F5-FEC2-4849-A2BC-84F10F852766.jpeg

I hit IV & V today. Struggled hitting the face straight on with the 34” V version. Went to 35” and it was much better. I actually hit the IV 34” better. Not a fan of the grip. It feels good, just too thin. Nice looking for sure.

It’s a gamer this year. Truly.
:love:
It's looking like we may get out of lockdown here in the UK in mid march which seems to be when these become available.
I really want to see the V and VI and make a decision. If they were available right now I think I would have bought one already.
And of course in blue! Looks good like as if it's heat treated, it might not be but blue steel is pretty awesome.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Truthfully I want a putter that will improve my aim. The big line on the V looks appropriate to fulfil that task. I may have to wait until I can actually see any of these in hand.
It does look ridiculously gorgeous, crafted like a samurai sword for the greens.
1613956537162.png
Love the blue for sure! I think what appeals to me is the fact that the lowest, center part of the flange is the width of a golf ball diameter. I can look at that different color & aim the whole "diameter" as it's framed behind the ball. SeeMore has some models that I love with this similar feature. I find them so easy to aim & align.

I haven't tried this in person yet, Faiz, but I bet you'll find this one easy to aim.

I have to try this model out ASAP - it looks amazing! And any putter that has James this excited is worth trying out lol!

I swear.. you keep posting these pictures...I gunna crack..
If I didnt just score a sweet deal on another putter I wanted, I'd be all over this. The incredible blue putter pictures are a huge reason why

Well I pulled the trigger today and put in my order for an M-Craft VI, 34", Blue. I had a gift card for Club Champion, and don't really need to do a fitting any time soon, so I put it towards the new putter. No telling how long it will take to get here, they just give their standard lead time, with the COVID and custom build disclaimers, which is pretty lengthy, but since this isn't a custom build I'm hoping it won't take too long.

I went with the VI over the V for a few reasons:
I really like the winged mallet shape, and I think Mizuno did a really good version of it.
It's face-balanced, but with the weight kit I can get some toe-hang if I need it, both types can work for me.
The V is pretty close in basic size, shape, and feel to my Cleveland HB SOFT Premier #10.5, so no sense in having two putters so similar.

This thing looks so good, now it's just a matter of impatiently waiting for delivery!

MizunoMCraftTypeVI.jpg

That looks great

Well I pulled the trigger today and put in my order for an M-Craft VI, 34", Blue. I had a gift card for Club Champion, and don't really need to do a fitting any time soon, so I put it towards the new putter. No telling how long it will take to get here, they just give their standard lead time, with the COVID and custom build disclaimers, which is pretty lengthy, but since this isn't a custom build I'm hoping it won't take too long.

I went with the VI over the V for a few reasons:
I really like the winged mallet shape, and I think Mizuno did a really good version of it.
It's face-balanced, but with the weight kit I can get some toe-hang if I need it, both types can work for me.
The V is pretty close in basic size, shape, and feel to my Cleveland HB SOFT Premier #10.5, so no sense in having two putters so similar.

This thing looks so good, now it's just a matter of impatiently waiting for delivery!

MizunoMCraftTypeVI.jpg
Looking forward to seeing loads of pics and feedback!
I am so tempted to buy one online.
Golf courses open on March 29th and shops open on April 12th. That's a long time to wait.
The only thing I'm really happy about is @Jman tip about putting with a dot for alignment. I tried it on my Seemore by using tape and the difference was remarkable. Freeing up my stroke is the only way to describe it.
Regardless I want an M Craft putter, will be good to get some variety in my rotation.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Finally got to hold one. Very very pleasant..

F21B2722-5EA9-4E66-8BE6-E731B3AD2822.jpeg

Back