Mizuno M Craft 4-5-6 Putters

Well I pulled the trigger today and put in my order for an M-Craft VI, 34", Blue. I had a gift card for Club Champion, and don't really need to do a fitting any time soon, so I put it towards the new putter. No telling how long it will take to get here, they just give their standard lead time, with the COVID and custom build disclaimers, which is pretty lengthy, but since this isn't a custom build I'm hoping it won't take too long.

I went with the VI over the V for a few reasons:
I really like the winged mallet shape, and I think Mizuno did a really good version of it.
It's face-balanced, but with the weight kit I can get some toe-hang if I need it, both types can work for me.
The V is pretty close in basic size, shape, and feel to my Cleveland HB SOFT Premier #10.5, so no sense in having two putters so similar.

This thing looks so good, now it's just a matter of impatiently waiting for delivery!

MizunoMCraftTypeVI.jpg
Is it wrong to lust after another man's putter? 🤔😳🤣🤣

Oh it’s happening. And it’ll be beaaaauuuuuutiful.

I love the idea... this putter has an amazing feel...

Oh it’s happening. And it’ll be beaaaauuuuuutiful.
Since they don't have it as a reaction, here is my thought.....🤮

🤣🤣

I think it is the greatest idea ever..

I almost bought a black ion V today.I think blue would have gone hot with me. Fantastic feel and roll. Lovely putter.
They’re special. The V in particular

So I emailed the store today, turns out it's only available here in 34 or 35 inch, no custom sizes. Delivery would be in mid march.
Then I watched Michael Newton's review on YouTube with the blue 5 again. The blue just looks fantastic. I love how squat the head looks.
I'm so close to just ordering it. If I wait until shops open to see it then that will be mid April!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Do it!!!! If you know your specs and like mid-mallets you won’t go wrong with this one

About the V, I agree it looks incredible, especially the blue, but I have a Cleveland HB SOFT Premier #10.5, and although it is really different from the M-Craft V in finish (#10.5 is a matte charcoal gray), the size and shapes are very close, especially when looking down at them. I roll really well with the #10.5, so just couldn't see getting a V.

The VI on the other hand, also looks amazing, the winged mallet shape is one of my favorites, and it will replace an Odyssey EXO 7-Mini that I just sold because I didn't get along with the insert. The VI is on order from a long lead-time source, so I have to settle with looking at pictures for a while.

M-CRAFT-6_OnMetal-1.jpg

About the V, I agree it looks incredible, especially the blue, but I have a Cleveland HB SOFT Premier #10.5, and although it is really different from the M-Craft V in finish (#10.5 is a matte charcoal gray), the size and shapes are very close, especially when looking down at them. I roll really well with the #10.5, so just couldn't see getting a V.

The VI on the other hand, also looks amazing, the winged mallet shape is one of my favorites, and it will replace an Odyssey EXO 7-Mini that I just sold because I didn't get along with the insert. The VI is on order from a long lead-time source, so I have to settle with looking at pictures for a while.

M-CRAFT-6_OnMetal-1.jpg

Nice photo... great lighting.

Nice photo... great lighting.
Well it should be, it's from the Mizuno website. (y)

An interesting observation from when I got to try the IV, V, and VI in the store, the white alignment lines on the white satin finished VI pretty much disappear when looking down at it. Not sure about the other models, the VI was the only one I tried in that finish, but a different color fill on the white satin would be a good idea.

Mizuno-2021-M-Craft-putters.png

Well it should be, it's from the Mizuno website. (y)

An interesting observation from when I got to try the IV, V, and VI in the store, the white alignment lines on the white satin finished VI pretty much disappear when looking down at it. Not sure about the other models, the VI was the only one I tried in that finish, but a different color fill on the white satin would be a good idea.

Mizuno-2021-M-Craft-putters.png

Ha ha, you fooled me! 🔥

Just received the #6 and rolled it on carpet and super excited to get out. Ole’ Blue is gonna be so so good.

Just received the #6 and rolled it on carpet and super excited to get out. Ole’ Blue is gonna be so so good.
@Song Dog we need pics!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Gonna take it out later. Did more carpet rolling and WOW. The head size really fits my eye

Attachments

• EED61321-352C-4BF2-B0A0-CFE1C688AF42.jpeg
    EED61321-352C-4BF2-B0A0-CFE1C688AF42.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 95A50189-E59A-4C92-807E-F4DD734EED74.jpeg
    95A50189-E59A-4C92-807E-F4DD734EED74.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 9C28A6C2-EE4D-4237-BB9A-CE5C01D9B5C8.jpeg
    9C28A6C2-EE4D-4237-BB9A-CE5C01D9B5C8.jpeg
    221.7 KB · Views: 17
  • 60A7720E-3793-4987-8010-05CD8182BE65.jpeg
    60A7720E-3793-4987-8010-05CD8182BE65.jpeg