Mizuno M Craft 4-5-6 Putters

I wonder how many participants will have one of these in the bag?
If you get in will you?

I got a chance to hit the 4 in the Myrtle Beach PGA Superstore. Man that thing felt great! Granted, the test balls were Super Softs, but it felt like the putter was just pushing the ball where it was going. No hard click, just a silky smooth push. Man it was good. If in for the event, it would be a VERY hard thing to pass up. I'd take it any day over the Indi and SeeMore I'm currently using.

Those are all sharp.

After spending all my free time every single day looking and searching for new images of the 5 I just couldn't take it anymore.
There's no way I could wait until mid April to see it in hand when I'm googling and scouring social media to find elusive pictures!
Went on my favourite Internet vendor and what's this? The March 29th in stock notice is gone and replaced by '2 in stock'.
There was no way one of the two wasn't going to be mine!
Delivery is March 10th!
Thank you to all of the enablers in here!
Came to the flat stick forum for something else and fell in love, I hope it lives up to expectations.
b64d8de865824d532de38bcd0065a6a4.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

After spending all my free time every single day looking and searching for new images of the 5 I just couldn't take it anymore.
There's no way I could wait until mid April to see it in hand when I'm googling and scouring social media to find elusive pictures!
Went on my favourite Internet vendor and what's this? The March 29th in stock notice is gone and replaced by '2 in stock'.
There was no way one of the two wasn't going to be mine!
Delivery is March 10th!
Thank you to all of the enablers in here!
Came to the flat stick forum for something else and fell in love, I hope it lives up to expectations.
b64d8de865824d532de38bcd0065a6a4.jpg

LOL I knew you could do it! Expectations....the #6 has all boxes checked for me. Keep us posted on how it does.

I freaking adore the V. I’m so comfortable with it that it’s getting borderline scary. Compact players mallet for the win! :ROFLMAO:

My V arrived 6 days early! Talk about great service.

This is easily the most beautiful golf club I've ever owned. The finish is just incredible and far surpasses the pictures, that is not a slight on anybodys pictures but the way it catches the light is just incredible. It's a dark and a light blue all in one, it will give you multiple hues all at once and is quite mesmerising.

I've read through this thread so many times and always had a little bit of sceptism, will it really look so good, will it really feel this good? I never buy anything blind but circumstances (and enablers ) forced my hand!

Well the looks were easily confirmed when I unboxed it, one sexy piece of steel. If you can't tell I can confirm that it has blown me away in this department.

The feel I was really sceptical of; feel is subjective and how much difference can forging make to feel in a putter?

The feel is laugh out loud good. I was shocked! The sound is addictive, it had me putting with my other putters and then putting with this to compare. The easiest way of describing it is that it makes my other putters feel cheap. Like when you close an expensive car door vs a cheaper one. The sound is a deep tock which now is my favourite putter sound. Haha. It's surprisingly different to my other putters which are higher pitched and more metallic.
The Lamkin Deep Etched is what I was using already (THP recommended obvs) so that suits me really well. Love that grip.

Thanks to all of you for giving your thoughts and opinions and pictures. I'm so glad I dropped into this thread and bought this putter. It truly is stunning and I can't wait to get out there and drop some bombs with this beauty.
27469c597b5692c2dcaeb3d2a41b75b5.jpg
e56157f2eab727cb4adf427a65d595ee.jpg
4f989189cca08aa5e02b8d9f96cc7418.jpg
791282b05bdf99c0a6097850e7bf2172.jpg
b4417b431d74b7fdc6742869c69e78b3.jpg

Can't seem to add this to the original post.
103208c94424aa0b2968b50fdc4b0967.jpg

Probably a tapatalk issue. That software is terrible haha, that is why we steer people to using the browser as it is far more featured and WAY more secure.

Happy to be an enabler for you! Now I just someone to return the favor in a fairwood thread :ROFLMAO:

enjoy the new stick!

That’s awesome and it looks great!!! I am absolutely in love with my 6. Had it out everyday since I got it and by far probably the best feeling and balanced putter I have ever had and that’s cutting it down to 32”. Honeymoon is over and I’m still in love with it LOL

To give an idea of size, here it is alongside my Seemore PCB, it's quite small which I unexpectedly really like.
0ee884a7e2d81f4bb3a0729736a09aa2.jpg

So if I’m going to share the highlights I need to share the lowlights....

Like any quick romance, the honeymoon was hot and heavy. But due to a meddling mother-in-law, we weren’t able to settle into a good routine. I told her it’s me, not you. But either way, papers are being drawn up :cry:

How long to wait until I start playing the field again?:cool:

(in this case the MIL is the fitter who convinced me to play a 34” instead of a 35” I’ve played for decades. He was likely right I had better contact shorter but the added tension in my back just wasn’t going to work once I started working it)

That’s a good yes. :LOL:

mid it strange to try a putter. Putt well with it but be sad it wasn’t a different model?

this one and I just jive.

F3B16B11-DF3C-4557-9D7B-2D3B35DB2AC2.jpeg1A1384B5-A5C7-4A9F-BDE9-7FEABC601D64.jpeg

Freshie 💙

01C98471-EB34-49E8-BB19-C16BC43B6393.jpeg

I am overly pleased with how my #6 and I are getting along. From long and short putts, it’s a dream. I had only one concern, off the bat, I didn’t know how long I would keep the factory Mizuno grip on it. After having it for a bit, the grip is going to stay. For me the grip is way better than I ever thought it would be. Feels really good

I am overly pleased with how my #6 and I are getting along. From long and short putts, it’s a dream. I had only one concern, off the bat, I didn’t know how long I would keep the factory Mizuno grip on it. After having it for a bit, the grip is going to stay. For me the grip is way better than I ever thought it would be. Feels really good
Still waiting for my VI to ship, but I have the same concern about the grip. I have used a bigger putter grip for a long time, the Lamkin SinkFit Pistol that is on my current putter is an all time favorite, but I'll be giving the stock grip a good trial, and hopefully take to it like you did. :drinks:

Back