Mizuno M Craft 4-5-6 Putters

Well HELLLOOOO new friend. :)

Took the IV out yesterday to get a little feel for it, and rolled some on greens I had time to today after the hole was done, and my goodness... we seem to get along. I like to throw things to the wolves, so I took it to the most difficult greens in the area today, and they rolled them this morning, so it was as good as it gets. Champions bermuda ready to fight.

25 putts, rock steady on shorter ones, dropped a couple in the mid range, and the couple longer ones I had were tracking with good speed. Best score of the year, and everything I hoped it would be with that putter to start, and why I nabbed it as soon as I rolled one in store. Time will tell, but I like it. Different pitch and feedback than my M Cradft 1 and it's .. less.. ? Still pops, but the shape and center cavity area of this one is smaller so it's not quite as loud and maybe less deep? Like it though. (y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
Been looking for ages for a good looking non-insert putter I like the sound and feel of that's as stable for me as my beat up old O'Works #2 and I think I might have found it in the IV. It's going extrememly well so far on course, and it looks GREAT.

#6 has me drooling!!!

Well HELLLOOOO new friend. :)

Took the IV out yesterday to get a little feel for it, and rolled some on greens I had time to today after the hole was done, and my goodness... we seem to get along. I like to throw things to the wolves, so I took it to the most difficult greens in the area today, and they rolled them this morning, so it was as good as it gets. Champions bermuda ready to fight.

25 putts, rock steady on shorter ones, dropped a couple in the mid range, and the couple longer ones I had were tracking with good speed. Best score of the year, and everything I hoped it would be with that putter to start, and why I nabbed it as soon as I rolled one in store. Time will tell, but I like it. Different pitch and feedback than my M Cradft 1 and it's .. less.. ? Still pops, but the shape and center cavity area of this one is smaller so it's not quite as loud and maybe less deep? Like it though. (y)(y)(y)
I pulled the trigger on a IV tonight and hope it works for me like it does for you. I loved the feel of one I got to demo. Can't wait for it to arrive. Anyone out there thinking about it looking for a discount? Code '20Percent' worked for me at Golfballs.com. Got the price down to $240 which feels like a great deal on that putter. There are a lot of things on the site excluded from the 20% discount, but the M Craft putters are not one of them.

I pulled the trigger on a IV tonight and hope it works for me like it does for you. I loved the feel of one I got to demo. Can't wait for it to arrive. Anyone out there thinking about it looking for a discount? Code '20Percent' worked for me at Golfballs.com. Got the price down to $240 which feels like a great deal on that putter. There are a lot of things on the site excluded from the 20% discount, but the M Craft putters are not one of them.
That is a heck of a deal! Good find man. Thanks for sharing that. I hope it works out for you. It's continued to be a ridiculously good fit for me. 25 putts again today. (y)

Thanks! Grabbed a Blue VI at 34”.

That is a heck of a deal! Good find man. Thanks for sharing that. I hope it works out for you. It's continued to be a ridiculously good fit for me. 25 putts again today. (y)
My IV arrived last night and it really is a great looking putter. So far I'm loving the feel practicing in the basement. Planning on taking it out for some practice tonight. I'm curious what you did with the weights? I am thinking I may want to switch to the heavier ones. I'll probably try it as it is tonight and see what I think.

My IV arrived last night and it really is a great looking putter. So far I'm loving the feel practicing in the basement. Planning on taking it out for some practice tonight. I'm curious what you did with the weights? I am thinking I may want to switch to the heavier ones. I'll probably try it as it is tonight and see what I think.
I'm rolling the stock weights (8g) in mine, but I re-shafted and gripped and cut a little off and stuff. So they're just what works out well for the swing weight and balance I like at that length. I do/did play the 13g's in my M Craft 1. It's a decently heavy head at stock, but you'll have to see what feels right, or more right, for you.

I’m rolling my IV and V both with stock 8-8g setup. So far so good.

Ordered a VI this morning using the coupon code; thanks! Great deal and since I was down to only 2 putters I just had to add a blue VI!

Second round with the IV today on some of the best greens in the area. After finally getting to use on some nice surfaces, it's excellent. 27 putts, which is great for me. Some of that is courtesy of my scrambling game which left me a bunch of kick ins, but lag putting was also excellent, leaving the ball right next to the hole all day. I made an unexpected birdie from 30 feet above the hole, and made a few important 6-10 ft saves as well.

For those of you that ordered from Golfballs.com--did you receive a notice when the putter shipped, tracking info, etc.?

Thanks!

For those of you that ordered from Golfballs.com--did you receive a notice when the putter shipped, tracking info, etc.?

Thanks!

They told me that the putter is coming directly from Mizuno and that they currently have no tracking information. They did offer to follow up with their Mizuno rep.

I ordered a Blue VI.

Thanks VintageBob; I sort of suspected that was the case and that I'd likely have a wait, as the other online retailers are showing the 34" blue VI (which was what I ordered) to be out of stock until mid to late May.

They told me that the putter is coming directly from Mizuno and that they currently have no tracking information. They did offer to follow up with their Mizuno rep.

I ordered a Blue VI.
Thanks VintageBob; I sort of suspected that was the case and that I'd likely have a wait, as the other online retailers are showing the 34" blue VI (which was what I ordered) to be out of stock until mid to late May.
It is worth the wait guys!

Mizuno IV, blue of course, is taking the gamer spot for league tonight. I didn't see that coming, but that putter just feels so good in my hands. The feel and roll are delightful. I played with the weight kit (love this) and found a setup I feel good about. I picked it up just to have a backup to the 2-ball ten, and for today at least, it stepped up and earned top spot.

Blue looks absolutely amazing.

These putter are becoming amazingly popular..

These putter are becoming amazingly popular..

Well, when a company makes a premium product, that isn't prohibitively expensive...

I can't imagine the margins on these are that high. They could easily charge more, but I have mad respect for them allowing the everyman, to obtain an incredible putter, for a fair price.

Last edited:
The website now shows that my VI has shipped, but no tracking information is available nor has any been provided. I reached out to their customer service a couple days ago, but have not heard back yet.

False hope re it being shipped. Heard back from CS—supposed to ship from Mizuno on the 14th. In the meantime my PXG One & Done has been on fire, so the wait isn’t so bad.

Don’t give up hope!

AF6F1B54-DFEB-4751-9F10-1B5569F7FD4C.jpeg

So my VI arrived yesterday and I quickly swapped out the weights with the 13g out at the toe and the 3g at the heel trying to induce a little more toe flow, but I swear that the putter has REVERSE toe hang even with the weights shifted about. I have never seen that in a putter.

I love the look at address and the nice soft, dense feel at contact but I'm not sure I can trust this one to be consistent enough.

I hate to say that I ordered a IV and will play with that. :confused:

Oh man. I had been using my FCG for a bit, but put the IV back in yesterday. Hit a few, and putted well overall. Great pace on tricky greens. Today though I felt more used to it again, and it was on fire. Dropped a bunch of birdie opportunities. Just love the weight and balance, and the feel off the face. Just the right amount of hands and ears feedback for me too. It is absolutely my 1a putter and when you combine the results with it looking fantastic, it's the best putter purchase I've ever made. (y)

Back