Mizuno M Craft 4-5-6 Putters

You clearly have seen my putter....addictions...but there is literally nothing about this that leaves me wanting. Made a LOT of putts today too.
Really need to work on @Canadan getting some mallet in his life now! 😉

@Jman since you might have rolled the III at THP HQ(thanks again) how does V compare? More squared off shape?

Agree with sound and feel... Such a great feel so smooth and quiet.

Last edited:
@Jman since I believe I might have your old III (thanks again) how does V compare? More squared off shape?

Agree with sound and feel... Such a great feel so smooth and quiet.
That wasn’t mine my guy, that was THP’s and picked out straight from THP HQ!

Very different shape, it’s a mid mallet as well, but this is definitely more square, but it’s also more compact heel to toe.

65D549F8-0045-4BFE-BB71-1B2A69C9ED6C.jpeg6921B5FA-0808-4F4D-AFB2-E7537F21D5F0.jpeg

Compact seems like a win! Enjoy the roll these things are great.
Man, the feel is shocking isn’t it? I knew what I should expect being Mizuno, but from the first roll I started laughing, then @jdtox told me “told you so” a few times :ROFLMAO:

This blue thing has even got me practicing putting again. It’s wild, it’s bigger than my comfort zone has been probably ever even as a technical mid-mallet still, but the CURVED abs radii of the shape is just done so well. I actually agree with @Canadan and wish there was a running bird on the face, but I get why there isn’t.

they look good, i like

Depending on what my fitting tells me next weekend these might be at the top of the list. That blue V model haunts me in the best way possible.

Depending on what my fitting tells me next weekend these might be at the top of the list. That blue V model haunts me in the best way possible.
I mean this, as a total putter snob, it’s truly a fantastic shape and stick.

Reactions: KEV
I will be right there with you, but IV is the one running in my dreams.

Reactions: KEV
Another day with the V on the course and holy crap y’all. :oops:

There’s something about the shape, the feel, the balance, all of it that just has me pretty infatuated.

Im going to have to sit it down for a bit while I work on a new putter review and a new putter shaft review, and for the first time in my career....I kinda don’t want to.:ROFLMAO:

Anyone have a firm release date for the US yet? I've heard Feb. 4th, but also heard Feb 21st.

Another day with the V on the course and holy crap y’all. :oops:

There’s something about the shape, the feel, the balance, all of it that just has me pretty infatuated.

Im going to have to sit it down for a bit while I work on a new putter review and a new putter shaft review, and for the first time in my career....I kinda don’t want to.:ROFLMAO:
That's awesome, has seemed like a great combination for you.

Is there anything individually about this M craft that really jumps out at you, or is it just how well it all works in harmony?

I cant wait for the opportunity to roll one. Checks the boxes for what I'm comfortable with. Milled, mid mallet, blue. Looking to test putters this year so this is a must!

Back