Mizuno M Craft Putters

I hope every other company jumps on that blue train like they did with red

doesn’t happy make a blue putter? and toulon? and rife? and cure? and i’m sure many more.
Toulon does not. At least they didn’t ? Other than that one off they made

The Mizuno blue is pretty!

I may have to look for a used blue blade someday in the future. I absolutely love the look of it.

I read that they also come with a Weight kit so you can tune it to your stroke. I might be getting one of these.

doesn’t happy make a blue putter? and toulon? and rife? and cure? and i’m sure many more.

I think they wanted to go full on into the market. With the putter release you can now play top to bottom mizuno and a ball. With the ability to produce irons etc, putters are easy and probably pretty low cost for them. I am guessing some as I have zero inside here. This is just how it makes sense in my mind.

putters are the easiest form of golf equipment to produce, with milking machines now you just have a set program and run it. That is partly why you see so many boutique putter brands out there.

it seems like such a crowded space to come in and introduce shapes that everybody else has. i get it, options are good for consumers, but where is the profit motive here? i’m sure thp will give us more info but with nothing new in concept, i don’t see how these will persuade consumers to move their dollars elsewhere. especially at $300 per unit.
I think there is a ton of brand fan boy/girls. So you'll sell to mizuno fans, plus they have the allure that 'nothing feels like a mizuno' and what club could that be more important.

I think there is a ton of brand fan boy/girls. So you'll sell to mizuno fans, plus they have the allure that 'nothing feels like a mizuno' and what club could that be more important.

i don’t know the economics of break even for a release like this. but from what i’ve heard mizunos market share in their bread and butter products like irons is still miniscule. if your fanboys don’t buy enough of your flagship products to make you relevant, will enough of them jump ship to the putter space? i hope they do really well because i love the direction they’re going lately.

I read that they also come with a Weight kit so you can tune it to your stroke. I might be getting one of these.

I think the weights are 3's, 8's and 13's. My guess is that that the putter head without weights is about 334 grams (so finished weight of 340, 350, or 360).

I've heard this putter line will be distributed and sold within the USA market.
My Dick's that doesn't carry anything but Callaway and TaylorMade and has never had a Mizuno club is getting these putters according to the guy working there. That's a really wide release.

that shape! colors! i'm really excited for these

it seems like such a crowded space to come in and introduce shapes that everybody else has. i get it, options are good for consumers, but where is the profit motive here? i’m sure thp will give us more info but with nothing new in concept, i don’t see how these will persuade consumers to move their dollars elsewhere. especially at $300 per unit.
Fans of brands will pay.
And don’t be fooled, they won’t make very many, much like muscleback irons.

Back